Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 67 questions
vote
Yes, Colleen. It worked for me , with the caveats listed in review, (so you will need someone knowledgeable with computer setups. It requires the browser to be setup in an insecure mode to utilize their Java script to install the device; change the browser back to secure after installation). I can confirm that it worked on ADSL2/2+. AT&T does have other flavors (products) about which I have no knowledge. So if you want to be absolutely sure, ask AT&T exactly what you are getting and see if it is compatible with ADSL2/2+. There was also a good bit of compatability information online and at the manufacturer's site. It looked like it worked with most of AT&T offerings to me, but check to be safe.
Feb 27, 2014 by Tommy Corum
vote
Yes it does work on MS Windows 7 Here are the Minimum System Requirements: -DSL Internet service -Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 -Windows PC with available Ethernet port -TCP/IP network protocol installed -Internet Explorer 6.0+ (recommended) -Other browsers such as Safari or Firefox, need to have Java Script enabled
Apr 16, 2012 by J. Lee
vote
Modem, phone cord, power cord, user manual cd, how to connect to Internet with AT&T sheet
Sep 22, 2013 by Bruce F. Lester Jr.
votes
I am using the Actiontec GT701D with Century Link right now and it works perfectly. Here is the link to the Century Link modem compatibility chart: http://internethelp.centurylink.com/internethelp/modem-compatibility-table-q.html
Jan 25, 2014 by Klint Holscher
votes
The package says "does not work with Verizon FIOS or AT&T Uverse" on the outside.
Apr 20, 2013 by Sam E. Squeaks
votes
Yes. I use this modem to connect to my ISP and I can connect to the VPN for my company. The modem does network address translation for my home network.
Aug 11, 2014 by George Hacker
votes
No. I don't use one since I don't use a land line.
Nov 27, 2013 by desert pilot
votes
yes it is AT&T compatible, you will need to contact them for help during setup, so you can use it for the internet.
Jan 30, 2014 by Downdie
votes
Yes, worked fine for us with centurylink, was specific reason we sought it out (recommended for centurylink).
Jan 27, 2014 by A. Simpson
votes
Yes it Does, You can call Centurylink tech and they will help you. I also used a Cisco E1200 Wireless router.
Nov 17, 2012 by Tekster
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers