1.0 out of 5 stars It's a cheap watch, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Activa By Invicta Women's AA301-001 White Dial White Polyurethane Watch (Watch)
I bought it for my mom for Mother's Day and she seems to like it just because she is nice like that! But I personally don't like it it looks cheap feels cheap and it's not a great quality! It came with a loose strap and I had to put it together. Would not buy again!

2.0 out of 5 stars To stiff!, June 26, 2014
The watch was for my wife who has a small wrist and she found the band much to stiff, making putting it on, or taking it off so hard she wouldn't wear it, we have returned to watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Activa by Invicta women's AA301-001 white dial white polyurethane watch., June 17, 2014
I do not give this watch a good grade because I do not like the thing attached to the stem of the watch. I don't like the band, I find it too stiff and not very comfortable. I have 2 other Invicta watches and I like them very much, but this one I am not fond of. Sally

2.0 out of 5 stars A Bad Gift, March 6, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift for my 14 year old tech savvy granddaughter - who could not figure it out.
Looks pretty - works crappy.
I bought her a different watch.

Also, the band makes her wrist itchy and sweaty.

Rate and Discover Movies