5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly
These are perfect to go with short dresses. Fit's very true to size. Wonderful for women who are pregnant because the waist band is not binding. The brown is a darker brown, almost charcoal color.
Published 20 months ago by jamie

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok fit, very thin and they sit really low
These shipped really quick and was packaged nicely. The material is thin but I only bought them for the summer to wear with tunics, so Im glad they're not heavy material. Be warned they are low, low riders, in fact they ride a little too low in the back (and I am not bootylicious at all) Like I said, they work for what I needed and they werent very expensive...
Published 7 months ago by Brenda

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok fit, very thin and they sit really low, June 26, 2014

Update 7/20/2014
After one washing they are even more see through, the seams are coming apart and theres a couple holes in them too. I really cant recommend these based on only wearing them once and this happens. No matter how inexpensive they are. Maybe if you want to change the name to "Disposable Leggings" that would let people know what theyre in for.

1.0 out of 5 stars See through, wrong color, wrong fit, April 24, 2013
These are the most see through leggings ive ever tried on, and ive tried on a lot of leggings. Also, I ordered brown, and they looked basically black.. only in the sunlight, when i literally held them up to my black leggings, could i tell they had any brown in them. And lastly, Im a small, Im always a small and these were a bit snug on me, without much stretch. Cheap price, cheap product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, June 7, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars See Through!!!, May 28, 2013
These were completely see through! Was able to return without any trouble. I would not recommend anyone buy these, unless they want to show off their butt.

3.0 out of 5 stars RIP!, June 9, 2013
I bought two pair, one black and one heather grey, black ones are great but when i put on the grey pair literally ten min later there was a rip in the crotch, so cheap and im so upset i loved the color, and its so hard to find thin leggings for the summer :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic leggings - thin material, May 5, 2014
Basic Capri length leggings. I am 5'6 1/2 and 145-150 lbs. I ordered a large. These fit well and are the perfect length. They are thin and sheer. This isn't too big of a deal because I never wear leggings without a shirt or dress long enough to cover my behind. For the cost, I'm happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars LoVE these!, April 28, 2014
Kierra Jones (Cassopolis, MI USA) - See all my reviews
These leggings are soft. There're not transparent on me. I'm 5'7 135 pounds so I'm slender but I have thicker legs & butt (I wear a size 5 in Hollister jeans). I got a size large. So if your kinda chunky or really thick, I'm guessing these are not going to fit and be transparent.

2.0 out of 5 stars thin and see thru fabric, August 21, 2014
Jen (Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
I guess they fit as expected almost thinking i should have gotten a size bigger since they were see thru.. or maybe they should let people know that since the models have no meat on their bones the items are a bit smaller than they should be.. maybe it is just that they were really cheep on the fabric because it is very thin and you are able to see thru it so you have to wear it with shorts a skirt or something to cover your butt.. so people dont see your underwear.. gets holes easy since fabric is so thin.. wore maybe twice before got a small hole in them..

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Quality, August 16, 2014
I was disappointed in the quality of this product. The material is extremely thin and so the color does not appear solid when wearing the capris. Because the material is so thin, the seam is really bold in comparison and it looks a little tacky.

These are a good purchase if you are looking to wear them under dresses or just around the house and you aren't looking to spend more money. For the price, they serve the purpose that I was buying them for. Next time, I would opt for the more expensive leggings that are likely better quality fabric.

3.0 out of 5 stars Super little sizing - purchased a Medium, September 12, 2014
This review is from: Active Basic Womens Plain Cotton Blend Capri 21 IN Leggings (Apparel)
I don't have an issue with the quality, just the sizing. I purchased a Medium as I would normally for any leggings that I have purchased. I wanted these for my workout classes and they are way too tiny. I am almost 5'9" and 148lbs. , but I couldn't squeeze my butt into these, but not a problem I gave them to my pre-teen daughter to wear under her running shorts during cross country. They are perfect for her so I didn't have to return them. If you are truly petite or for young girls these seem like they would be a nice purchase at a nice price.