5.0 out of 5 stars Great stretchy, poly racerback tank
Does exactly what I hoped: provide some modesty, without causing me to sweat more in Texas summer heat and smooth any little jiggle. This is not a Spanx control cami, but I did not buy it to be one either. I was hoping for a light, breathable, smoothing under-top and I got it! I LOVE that they have so many color options. Colors are true to the pic. Sizing is fine.
Published 12 months ago by Adrienne M. Richey

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
Purchased the blank tank top for workout gear. Product description says it is 92% Nylon 3% Spandex. Actual product is 57% Cotton 38% polyester and 5% spandex. Thought this was a bargain find, but not even worth the postage price to return it.
Published 4 months ago by C. R.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stretchy, poly racerback tank, July 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Active Basic tank top, August 10, 2013
This is a really nice top, it fits very well and is longer than other tank tops, which I like - it doesn't ride up or leave gaps. The material is very comfortable, lightweight without being so thin that you can see through it. I'm really happy with it, and plan to order more in different colors. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit, January 22, 2014
I am 5' 7" 138 lbs and my waist is 29 in. I ordered a S/M and it fits snug but looks good. The material is not thin and it feels like good quality. It says to hand wash cold and lay flat to dry. If you have a muffin top you may want to larger. Just being honest. What is really nice is that the tank is not to long. I highly recommend this tank.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tall and not too short!, January 8, 2014
I'm 5'10" and a lot of times tanks are too short on my torso but this one was a littler longer than most so it fit great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, March 18, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect blend of Nylon and spendex, February 10, 2014
great as an alternative to wicking material for marathoners. I purchased this for my Little Mermaid costume for the WDW Princess 10K. but I decided to go with another tank from somewhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fabric and length!, July 7, 2014
Its hard to find a tank top that is long enough, these are perfect in length, color, and fabric. The "nude" is a little more like a peach color, but I still love it anyways. Great for layering!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased, June 25, 2014
Sooooo tight and The material was like a pair of tights. Not at all what I was looking for. It would be fine as an undershirt but I would never where it alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, June 15, 2014
This top is perfect for wearing under the sheer tops. The fit is perfect and it keeps a nice slim look under those tops. Love this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 30, 2014
its form fitting and shipping was fast took 3 days! going to buy more . not cheaply made at all. I have a small torso so its perfect fit!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›