ActiveWrap Foot and Ankle Wrap for Right or Left Foot
|Price:||$26.45 - $43.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Specially formulated elastic heat and ice composition
- Position the two included hot and cold packs anywhere inside the wrap for targeted foot and ankle pain relief
- Fits those with a foot smaller than a men's shoe size 10
- Full one year warranty
- Great for treating sprains tendinitis and plantar fasciitis
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Advice: Visit your local Wal-Mart, CVS or supermarket and buy two flexible gel packs for less than $3 each. Put them in the freezer for 1 hour and ice your feet/ankle using heavy-duty rubber bands to hold the pack(s) in place. It works beautifully and will not break the bank-Then, do your wallet a favor and pocket the $31.95.
1. Maintains freezer temperature for at least 12 minutes of the recommended 15 minute ice cycle.
2. Can be used for heat therapy according to the manufacturer's claim.
2. Relatively easy to use-not rocket science.
3. Convenient placement on affected area being treated.
4. Designed to ice while moving.
5. "Attractive" outer jacket cover ( Important only if you're going out on a hot date with it and want to pimp out your ankle with a Gucci ice wrap)!!
1. An absolute rip-off for $37.95, providing about $6 worth of icing. Designed for folks who enjoy hemorrhaging their disposable income.
2. The Heat Therapy feature needs to go back to the drawing board-used as directed, it can be a safety hazard attempting to calculate safe heating intervals of the pack, and in attempting to remove the pack from the microwave since microwave wattage varies both between and within manufacturers and models.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I broke my foot and this has been a life saver. It holds the cold pack in the perfect spot on my foot without the weight of heavy ice and does not move. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Bigmac
the best way to ice down an injury and keep the cold in the right place.Published 1 month ago by Cassandra
I have this item and purchased this one for my sister who has heel and ankle issues. She used mine so I sent her one for herself. It is a wonderful item and really works great. Read morePublished 2 months ago by S. Merluzzi
I bought this wrap to help with my recovery from ankle surgery. The two "cold/heat packs" are easy to place where you need them. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Michael Morrisett
Great way to ice the ankle and foot. My husband has 5 fractures from the ankle and the upper part of the foot. This wrap is a perfect ice pack therapy. Read morePublished 3 months ago by lucysurf
Over price ice pack with lots of useless extras that do nothing but prevent the ice packs from working..Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I read many reviews about this product and similar ones and the overall negative impression I got was about the ice packs. I decided to give this one a chance. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mickey Fan