Singularity [Online Game Code]
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
FIGHT THE PAST TO SAVE THE FUTURE. STOP THE SINGULARITY. Learn the truth behind a massive cover-up of the catastrophic SINGULARITY, an event that fractured time and threatens the world as we know it. Armed with powerful, advanced weaponry and the experimental Time Manipulation Device, fight enemies from the past, the present, and abominations caught somewhere in between.
- TIME IS YOUR WEAPON
- Use the TMD – Time Manipulation Device – to change the age of objects and enemies and bend time to your will.
- Age enemies to dust in seconds, manipulate objects outside the laws of gravity, and degrade objects to a withered state or renew them to their pristine form.
- Unlock upgrades to harness the TMD’s full power and expand your full arsenal of advanced weaponry.
- EPIC SCI-FI ACTION THRILLER
- Heart-pounding, first person combat action that immerses you in a world where the past and present collide.
- Travel seamlessly between two eras – 1950s Russia and modern day – each rendered with stunning lighting, physics, and effects using the Unreal 3 Engine.
- UNRAVEL THE CONSPIRACY
- Traverse the blur between the past and future in order to stop the mysterious SINGULARITY that threatens the world.
Requires Steam Client to activate.
|OS:||Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 (Does not support Windows 2000)|
|Processor:||Intel Dual Core 2.8 GHz or AMD Ahtlon 64 x2 Dual-Core 4800+ or better|
|RAM:||1GB of RAM for XP / 2GB of RAM for Vista/Windows 7|
|Hard Drive:||8 GB|
|Video Card:||3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and drivers* *Supported Chipsets for Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 All NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding 9400 cards) All ATI Radeon x1800 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding X1800 GTO, Radeon HD2400, HD2600, and HD3450) Motherboard integrated video chipsets not supported|
|Additional Info:||DirectX 9.0c (Included)|