Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skylanders Giants: Single Character Pack Core Series 2 Cynder
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 22, 2013
This Cynder is the re-released series 2, redesigned & upgraded version of the original Cynder from the Spyro's Adventures game. She is an Undead element character and one of only a few female skylanders in the series. She is a pretty powerful character with very cool powers, everything from shooting lightning from her mouth, flying around, shadow dashing which allows her to quickly run past bad guys, to leaving ghost trails behind her for her enemies to walk through and she can be leveled up to 15 now and you have a choice of more than 1 upgrade path! She is my niece's favorite character not just for her powers she has but loves her purple color and personality with the phrases she comes out with on the game. Since this is a series 2 re-released version of the Skylanders Spyro's Adventures version of her, she now has a WOW POW power and she can be played in the original Sypro's Adventures game and the new Skylanders Giants game. Very very fun character!
on January 18, 2013
This review is to counteract the first one. Whomever wrote the first review was misinformed and did very little research before purchasing. No where on this page does it say that this is a Glow In the Dark Cynder. The picture isn't even of GITD Cynder. GITD Cynder is only available from Walmart Skylanders Giants Starter Packs. She is not available as a single figurine (as of 1/18/13).

Now, I believe this figure is really well done and the symmetry is painstakingly beautiful. Cynder isn't my favorite character, but it is my niece's favorite. She loves the purple and the lightning.

All in all, good character, great figurine, not Glow in the Dark.
on June 30, 2013
I LOVE Cynder! She is a very neat, sassy character in the Skylanders game. Technically, this figure version of her is for Skylanders Giants but someone told me that the Series 2 figures work on both the orginal game and Giants edition. Guess What? They were right! I didn't have a undead skylander yet so I got her and lucked out that I can use it on both games. Unlike some characters that only work on one or the other. A great deal for the price.

Abotu Cynder-She is a lovely purple dragon. Need I say more? In the first Skylanders game she is, in my opinion, one of the most powerful skylanders you can get. I also love that she can travel over water even though she isn't a water skylander. In short, she is awesome!
on September 13, 2013
It's very adorable, and a really good game. My son loves it. I DO NOT like the fact that every week he wants a new skylander! Good job on the company for roping in the adults to have to keep buying more crap, however I do use them as a reward every two weeks for doing his school work and getting good grades. This is only logical for buying the ones online for 7 bucks a piece.
on September 7, 2013
I enjoy some of these Skylander products because I like looking at them. Some are very well crafted and most are aesthetically pleasing to look at in their hermetically sealed 'blister wrap' packages. I don't open these, or use them...I just collect them so I can't speak to whether or not they work as 'computer game toys'(?)!
on April 11, 2013
Cynder is a dragon, so he can fly. In my house, those are the only ones my daughter likes. He can be upgraded to get a little ghost that runs around killing things with you as well. A purple dragon with a purple ghost? Score for the mom!
on January 27, 2013
Happy to find another skylander in the mad hunt for them. Never disappointed with amazon. Purchased for a birthday present.
on May 18, 2013
Cynder is my favorite skylander. She shoots lightning, shadow dashes, and flies. Cynder is an epic skylander. She comes in the skylanders giants starter pack. I highly recommend this item to all portal masters.
on March 15, 2013
what she wanted
it is just what my daughter wanted they seem to be all the rage at school now
glad I got them
on December 28, 2013
It's exactly what my kids needed to unlock a part of the game. It's well made and serves the purpose. There's really not much to review because you can only use it with the game. They are satisfied.