5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Lights Up!
My husband and I are avid Skylanders players, and he asked for "Eye Brawl" for our anniversary. I couldn't find it in the stores anywhere. I was very happy to find it on Amazon. Apparently it's a rare figure and hard to find, so you may have to pay a little bit more to get it. But with the way the eyeball lights up, it's well worth the money.
Published 19 months ago by Tiffany Hahn

1.0 out of 5 stars Used! Smahed up and opened packaging!
I ordered this to give as a Christmas gift. The package had clearly been opened and the character removed, and later returned to the package. The plastic had nearly fallen off the cardboard, and the plastic behind the character was all dented.

Published 9 months ago by SLC

1.0 out of 5 stars Used! Smahed up and opened packaging!, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Activision Skylanders Giants Single Character Eye Brawl (Video Game)

Shame on the person who bought, played with, and returned this. Shame on Amazon for trying to pass this off as new.

This was $15 when I purchased it - the "new" price is a total rip-off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Lights Up!, February 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Giants, February 13, 2014
This is just the character my son needed to complete his collection. He loves it, although I found that it isn't as effective in the game as some of the other giants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Slow but Cool Character., December 2, 2013
My son loves Skylanders so ANY character is a welcome addition. This dude looks the part, but he is sllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllow and cumbersome.

4.0 out of 5 stars Please, Please Don't pay more then 14.99, January 29, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Please do not pay more then 14.99 for this product. You are able to find it at Gamestop for 14.99 like other reviews. It took me a little time, maybe a week, but I did get both Eye-Braw and Thumpback. Just have to check back with the stores, they are more then Welcome to help you out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be patient, January 17, 2013
For all the parents out there hang in there I just found him locally at a major video game retailer along with thumpback

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy son, March 8, 2014
My son loves Skylanders of any kind and wants them all.
Haven't found a skylander yet that isn't fun to play with, in and out of the game!
We would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love him, February 7, 2013
We just received this item yesterday and my grandson is loving him. These are very good characters and all the kids seem to enjoy them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brute Force Trauma, July 18, 2014
Brute Force Trauma. That's a good name for him. Using the laser beam ability of the eye is only good if the body can stand far off without fear of being hit. That doesn't happen often. The eye does become more useful when it slingshots around the body on a string. You can hurt several enemies simultanously.

This guy is SLLLLOOOOWWWWW. I put the tiara on his head which increased his speed by 6. He can brawl however, and take a licking as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good character that is powerful, July 14, 2014
Kristin Richardson (St. Louis, MO United States) - See all my reviews
A good character that is powerful. My daughter, who plays the game quite a bit, almost always chooses this character when an undead character is called for.

Activision Skylanders Giants Single Character Eye Brawl
Activision Skylanders Giants Single Character Eye Brawl by Activision (Not Machine Specific)
$15.40