Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Edition: Giants Swarm|Change

on October 28, 2012
Swarm is one of the new GIANT Skylanders available at release of the new Skylander Giants game. These giants are absolutely devastating characters. They can walk through small baddies, crates, chests and destroy special Giant Smash gates. They are also slow and not particularly well suited for jumping (3DS players)I always pair a giant with a speedy (Pop Fizz) or good jumper (Gill Grunt).

Swarm develops into a nice, quality character to play with but he will not dominate the way Crusher does. (Crusher is practically unstoppable!)

Most Skylander choices come down to preference and attraction to the character design. If you like Swarm's look, you won't be disappointed in your purchase once you get him in game.
on June 9, 2013
Love his abilities. My daughter likes him and I like the game too. You can turn into a swarm of bees and take no harm and attack your enemies. That is the coolest feature. He flies and shoots at the same time also. But as all sky landers you must build skills to get these abilities. His eyes glow on the portal and he looks cool.
My 9 year old loves the game (and I play just as much as he does since we're usually doing multiplayer). We had three or so of the giants before, so I grabbed this one and another new one to surprise him.

It's actually a great character - out of the box has some decent fighting skills, close melee and distance weapons, and great starting health. We spent some time in battles to get some fast cash to level them up a bit and get the upgrades, and it's quite a scrappy giant.

My son loves turning it into a cloud of bees to swarm around things and damage them that way.

Well built as all of them are.

Great addition for those who love the game.
on June 17, 2013
Had to jump on this as such a great price. My son is now into the giants and was choosing between this and another one. He chose the other, so I went ahead and got this for him as a gift. He really likes to use this guy. I don't know enough about the game to really give a review on the character itself.
on December 2, 2015
One of the cooler looking major (larger-sized) Giants series characters. Bought it for our son so he could open the Giants-only chests in his Swap Force game. Excellently priced; even with some of the holiday deals going on currently at the big block stores this was still a better price. Plus, at least in our area, there's only one store you can even find this series of characters for sale, and even then the selection is limited and is almost exclusively the minor Giants figures.
on March 7, 2016
This was exactly what my daughter was looking for. Her brother just got a Giant Giant (LOL) and now she wanted one, so she saved her money. She looked at some local stores, but found the options here to be much better! Both kids love the giant. It works well, we had no problems using it as soon as it was received. Good purchase! No issues! Thanks!
on May 23, 2013
for the price, you can't go wrong when your children are bugging you for another skylander so they can complete the level! The best part is that I didn't have to leave the house and shipping was FREE! Even Better!
on January 19, 2015
The character came in and was most definitely used, which was no problem. However it did not come with the other things listed. (card, packaging etc.) Overall our kids were happy with this item.
R. Wilkinson
on March 23, 2014
Bought it for Christmas for our son. It was delivered very quickly. It was in it's original packaging and worked perfectly with the Xbox 360. The character itself is great! My son loves to use him, it is one of his favorites.

The only drawback was that he was maxed on his leveling up quicker than I expected. It may have been that my son was favoring him for a while, but it literally only took a few days of play (which for a 5 yr old, isn't much) and he was maxed out. But he has cool 'powers' and it is one of the easier characters to 'track' on the screen when you are playing multiplayer.
on March 25, 2014
Bought this and a 3 pack and he loves the characters.

*** ZOOM IN ON THE PACKAGE - there is a blue box on the characters that says for which of 3 games, Giants, Spyro or Swap Force, some work in more than one, you might find it a better value if you have 2 games to buy the characters that work in both.

***FOR WHICH GAME SYSTEM - also found after some research that the reason the characters do not have a system (PS3, Xbox, etc...) is they are interchangeable, it is the pad they go on that needs to be for your system.