5.0 out of 5 stars Don't spend $20 on this guy
This skylander is awesome and his moves are fantastic. But do not spend $20 on him. Gamestop just received their 2nd wave of Skylanders on Saturday (him included). He is only $11.99 at Gamestops and I have seen him in a few of them. I bought mine at a Toy's R' Us for $11.99 a few days after the game was released. Don't let these people who are selling this guy rip you off.
Published 17 months ago by Catherine S

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift
Nothing to say .I hate must give us stuff. This is stupid you can't get rid of this crap. When are you guys going to quit making things so troublesome.
Published 12 months ago by Kathy C. Skywalker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't spend $20 on this guy, October 31, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Activision Skylanders Giants Lightcore Single Character Jet-Vac (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Skylander and the Light is Bright, December 14, 2012
Yes, Jet-Vac this was one of the characters that was released when you bought the Skylanders Giants starter pack game. There is also a legendary Jet-Vac you can only get at ToyRUs. This is the Lightcore Jet-Vac the lights up at his chest and end of his gun, there is also a little bit of light in the tanks on his back. His specs are a little higher then both the standard Jet-Vac 60/50/70/80, the Legendary Jet-Vac 60/50/80/85 and the Lightcore Jet-Vac 65/50/80/90. Yes I do have all of them that is why I can compare specs on all of them from the cards that came with each of them. If you are only going to buy one this would be the one to buy. I do like the Lightcore line but I wish they would make some different characters and not keep remaking the same characters with lightcore technology. Activision could also add some new upgrades to the lightcore line then the standard line of characters. I know Activision can do it they did it with the glow-in the dark characters. Well that's my thoughts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightcore Jet-Vac, December 7, 2012
This is Lightcore Jet-Vac. It is a Skylanders Giant figure. Jet-Vac is a rad character and this lightcore version of him is super groovy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have them all, February 17, 2013
My little kid is crazy about them. He knows every single name in the series (Spyro & Giants). I was hoping to get it from Amazon directly because of the fries difference BUT my kid could not wait a single day. Personally I love the game and beside Ningini I have all figures where Tree-rex is my favorite. I am waiting what Disney infinity is willing to offer however I think the kids(specially boys) will still like the fancy looking of the Skylanders

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as described, January 29, 2013
Julie (CVILLE, TN, US) - See all my reviews
Accidentally ordered a "lightcore" skylander for my son, but am so glad I made the mistake! My son LOVES this skylander and has much fun with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it, January 27, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was a Christmas gift for my son. He loved it! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

5.0 out of 5 stars Aweosme, January 27, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Amazing Skylander,don't pay more than you have to for it. It is pretty cool, he shoots air from his cannon and is pretty fast at moving through the levels

5.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders Lightcore Jet Vac, January 23, 2013
this is a great addition to our already large collection of Skylander figures. We recently started collecting the lightcore versioins and throughly enjoy them

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for child, January 11, 2013
The child that received this as a gift loved it. New character with cool super-suction power in the game; especially liked that the figurine lighted-up when placed on portal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skylander Giants, January 1, 2013
Sharon Faist (PORTLAND, OR, US) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this product for my grandson for Christmas and he was very excited. Seeing his face when he opened the gift was everything I was hoping for.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa0cc272c)

Activision Skylanders Giants Lightcore Single Character Jet-Vac
$11.99 $7.55
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.