|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.7 x 8 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||CP7840|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP7840|
|OEM Part Number||CP7840|
Actron 7840 Brake Bleed Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Brake bleed kit is removes air bubbles from the brakes and improves performance
- Air sealing lubricant used to siphon fluids
- Recommended for 90-degree tapered adapters fit wheel cylinder / caliper and master cylinder applications
- Adaptors are included for all vehicle brake systems
- 1-year warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I found the system cumbersome and not very good at drawing brake fluid anyway but my big problem was that the jar has a narrow bottom and fell over while I was using it. As I was under the car, I did not notice and, as a result, the brake fluid that had been bled into the jar was sucked into my vacuum pump and ruined it. All it needs is a redesigned jar that cannot tip over, or you can glue the jar yourself to a flat plate or piece of wood to avoid what happenend to me.
Sealant for bleeder valve threads is great.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good quality good price. Multiple adapters make the job of bleeding easier.Published 19 months ago by S. Davis
Package was opened prior to being received. Parts missing. Hand pump worked fine.Published 19 months ago by Ralph Rodibaugh
Well, it looks good and the price is right; I only used it to replace the final drive oil in my scooter, and I did use some compressed air to aid first in flushing, and after in... Read morePublished on December 8, 2011 by Hector D. Iglesias