Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 9, 2006
I am very pleased with my timing light. It says on the ads that it is for 12v systems, I use mine on my 6v vehicles and it works!
on December 29, 2008
I am using this timing light on a MSD Ignition and it works great. I would recommend this for anyone.
on October 31, 2008
The timing light failed to function. Connector pins in handle did not appear to be assembled correctly. Screws in housing had heads stripped. Made in the USA, quality of manufacture poor.
on September 17, 2014
After six month of use, the internal bulb game out. This timing gun it really sucks plus the company that sold it to me. This is why i only gave it a one star.
on August 5, 2014
Great Timing Light, I Use It Constantly! It's 4 Years Old Now And Still Going Strong! Sorry It Took Me So Long To Review! Buy This Tool!
on April 7, 2015
I've had one over 10 years, I use it on my asphalt circle trace race car and it works great
on August 22, 2014
Very good, works as advertised