Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Acupressure Massage Rings-Chinese Medicine (Set of 2)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Regular|Change

on December 30, 2012
I bought these brilliant little rings because I have been trying to quit cracking my knuckles.
They are meant to be tools to relieve pain, stiffness, and or numbness.
Just roll these rings up and down each finger for as long as desired.
They are not meant to be a strange looking fashion statement.
However if someone sees you using these things, they would make a decent conversation piece.
If you do wear one of them on one of your fingers for an extended period of time you will experience numbness and or poor circulation.
They do work better as pain and stiffness relievers.
At first sight when I bought these, I thought they were made of cheap plastic.
Quite honestly I was curious if they actually were, so I out stretched one of them by trying to put it around my wrist.
Long story short, that ring will never go back to its original form.
Don't do this. And by the way they are made of stainless steel.
They come with two little velvet bags which are actually useful for storage.
These bags keep string and, other various debris from being wrapped around the rings.
I was also under the impression that these rings would puncture the skin.
They don't, but they basically use the same principles, or techniques of acupuncture.
I would recommend to anyone in a same situation of stiffness or pain in fingers.
on June 17, 2012
I purchased this item after reading the reviews. I received the item this past week and I have been very satisfied so far. Three fingers on my left hand had been feeling prickly and slightly numb at times over the past month. I used this item on my fingers over the past few days, both the prickness and numbness are really gone. I intend to use item weekly.
on May 7, 2012
I ordered this for less than $4.00. It really surprised me that it worked. My knuckles can hurt very badly and these really ease that pain. I took to my rhumatologist and she really liked this product and asked me where I ordered it from.
on August 13, 2012
I didn't expect much from this item but it does make my arms and back feel more relaxed. I wouldn't say it's a total body massage, because it isn't, but if you work with your hands a lot or on the computer for hours every day, these little rings can help relieve wrist and finger pain. I used mine while watching TV and simply run the ring up and down every finger,one at a time, and go over them all at least two or three times.
on October 7, 2012
Ohh... this feels good.

It relaxes your fingers.

my wife attended an Accupressure conference and was intrigued by this.

not sure what good it does, but definitely feels good when you roll it up and down your fingers.
on May 2, 2012
The product arrived, as described even before the estimated date. It took a bit of getting used to wearing them for long periods, but I loved them from the first time I put them on. You can tell they are helping circulation right off the bat, and other benefits become evident the more you use them. They seem to help alot when I have a ton of typing to do, especially.
on February 15, 2012
I bought one of these rings as a gift for my friend from another seller. I paid $3.95 for one single ring and when I received it in a very ugly plastic package. I was not even sure that it was used or new. However, I really liked the ring. I tried it before giving it to my friend and the feeling was great. So, I decided to buy another one for myself and I found this seller. I paid 2.99 for 2 rings, I received it in less than 3 days and it had a very nice package. I'm very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend it.
on April 21, 2012
Great simple rings! Use one on each hand same time, hands will feel it immediatly and it makes your muscles feel great! Thank you!
on July 19, 2016
I had bought these a long time ago. They feel great rolling it up and down the fingers. But after having them for so long I got to wondering if it would help my headaches. I figure why not try it to see what would happen if anything. I was amazed, it worked. One temple at a time I placed it on my temple with light pressure for about 15 seconds on each temple. And then for about 5 to 10 seconds between eyebrows (or at that chakra location). I did this series 2 times and then relaxed for about 5 min.And my headache was gone without having to take a pain released. One of my sister's can't take any medication for headaches because of her acid reflex had progressed to the next stage (esophagus ulcers). So I bought her a couple of their rings as an early birthday gift and she will be getting them tomorrow. I look forward to seeing if she is as happy with them as I am. She gets a lot of headaches these days. Myself, I seem to have a lot more H/A than when I was younger. I get migraines at times and I have found that it does decrease the pain.
on November 1, 2012
I like acupuncture, acupressure, so I thought for the price - why not! I am glad I got them. I cannot say they will heal all my ailments :)
BUT I will say, when I rolled them over every finger, I felt in many, the same thrill of my first acupuncture visit; and my thumb (from carpel tunnel) was bothering me - now it is not. Now when I roll the rings over my fingers I do not always find a sweet spot, but I still do it. I figure, I released something, and now it's maintenance and getting to be a habit when I sit in front of my computer or get stressed. (I went back to school and wore a ring when I took a test so I could fiddle with it .. some of my "cool" younger classmates liked my ring. haha..

See 1 answered question