Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$8.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 27, 2014
I am 60+ though feel and look much younger. I have used Retin-A on my face for many years, and have made the mistake of falling for all the exfoliating cleansers, scrubs, etc. as well as all the anti-aging creams that contain things I don't need because of the Retin-A- always with terrible results. I keep having to remember that less is sometimes more! I easily can have the reaction to products ofI my face puffing up, or my eyes watering, my face burns, etc. because it's already sensitized. I have to keep it simple with moisturizing and cleansing- hard to find these days! I ordered this because of the "sensitive" label but had my doubts. I now find after one tube (and now re-ordering) that it is perfect for me! No heavy scent, nice texture, no big lathering, leaves my skin soft and ready for a moisturizer, and absolutely NO irritation! Truly natural, rather than the label saying "natural" only to read a hidden list of chemicals. A good find- I'll keep using it!
on August 12, 2014
--------
INTRO
--------
Love Acure products and their purity, that is by far the most critical piece in Acure products. As natural becomes more and more sought-after, pure and clean without sacrificing quality is almost required these days and that's where Acure excels and makes their products exceptional.

-------------
INGREDIENTS
-------------
About 60-65% of whatever goes on your skin also goes straight through to your bloodstream. People often forget that our skin is our largest organ and we need to protect it just as we need to protect our internal organs. There are zero harmful ingredients in their line of products and they travel the globe in search for the highest quality ingredients. Everything they make is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives, mineral oil and artificial colors.

All Acure products are also gluten-free, 100% vegan and free from animal cruelty, which should be huge for any consumer.

--------------
QUICK REVIEW
--------------
I have very sensitive skin and usually only let the water beads wash my face. Once in a while I will use a Cetaphil cleanser because of how sensitive it is on my skin. I received this product to test and review and I get very hesitant putting anything on my face. I have clear skin and hate when it gets red and irritated so I am very cautious on what I use on my face. After a month of using this product, I wish I had more so I will be buying a bottle or two. Its that good. Very sensitive, pure, free and effective. It does not make my face irritated in any way, shape or form nor does it break my skin out or cause it to become dry.

PROS
* Made in the USA
* sulfate free
* cruelty free
* Paraben free
* Gluten free
* PEG free
* Petroleum free
* Phthalate free
* Silicone free
* Won't clog pores
* 100% biodegradable
* All skin types
* Recyclable packaging
* Unscented

CONS
Honestly, I cannot think of any while using such a pure product.

------------
DISCLOSURE
------------
I was supplied a sample of this product for test and evaluation, and I promised that my review is fair and honest with no bias.
on February 4, 2014
I bought this organic sensitive facial cleanser for my acne prone sensitive skin because I have been breaking out along my mouth recently. I have perioral dermatitis which only flares up in the cold winters here in Utah. I was using the Neutrogena Natural facewash which was "natural" but not all natural, which I wanted. I decided to switch to this cleanser after reading all the great reviews about it. It is truly organic which I absolutely love. I started using it about 5 days ago and have noticed a significant difference in my skin. The breakouts around my mouth have fully cleared up and my skin seems to have a much cleaner feeling after I wash it in the morning and night with this cleanser. However, it does not get 100% of my mascara off which is a bit frustrating, but it's not too hard to gently wipe off with a cloth while my face is still wet. With this product, you do not need a whole bunch of it to wash your entire face which is nice since it is a bit pricey for 4 ounces. I use a pea sized amount, rub it in my hands with some water and it lathers right up. I would highly recommend buying this product if you have acne prone sensitive skin like mine!
on March 13, 2013
I have dry, aging skin with mild rosacea so I have to be careful with my products, too much and the rosacea acts up. On the flip side, I am anti-parabens, phalates, etc., etc in my everyday products (please excuse my spelling, it is too early to look things up).

I began this year with a really lovely facial where the aesthetician told me that I needed some major exfoliation. The goodness I am putting on after cleansing is not as effective because I have a buildup of dead skins cells that the products cannot penetrate. Gross, but I knew she was telling the truth, my skin felt fine after moisturizing, but right out of the shower it was a dry, patchy mess!

Anyway, lovely facial and super mild, every day exfoilator later, I added this creamy goodness as my cleanser and it is so nice. My skin feels so smooth and not at all dry after cleansing. Even my fiance noticed how smooth and fresh my skin looked without being prompted.

I am psyched to find the Acure line, I feel like I have a nice arsenal of products without a lot of the scary additives. Splurge on a facial for diagnosis and then trust Acure.
on January 2, 2015
I have super super sensitive skin. I've been using the Acure eye cream, day cream, and night cream now for months. If you haven't tried those, you should definitely give them a chance. They've really turned my skin around. While they are pricey - a little really does go a long way. It doesn't irritate my skin, I don't break out with it on, it makes my skin so smooth it's hard to believe. So I totally feel that those creams are worth every penny. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin from those three. The results of those is what made me try this wash. I bought and used two tubes of this wash, so I feel after two tubes that my review is fair.

I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised like I was with their face creams, but instead I found that it's only been okay, but not worth the price in my opinion. I've had a few mild breakouts on my forehead and chin while using this, nothing too serious, but I didn't seem to have issue with the last soap I was using. So I've gone back to Dr Bronner's Magic Tea Tree Oil Soap (the orange bottle). It keeps me from breaking out a lot better than this soap does. I've been using it a couple of years and really does the trick. And because their creams work so well, I feel I don't really need the wash.

I feel like I found the perfect balance using Dr Bronner's tea tree wash, and then using the Acure face creams. The face creams give me zero trouble as far as breaking out goes. I think that this Acure face wash was just a little too strong for my face. At any rate, I don't like fighting the forehead pimples if I don't need to. The body wash (in the green tube) is too strong for me too, made my arms and back break out. I tried the sensitive skin body wash, and it seemed to irritate my skin too. So I went back to Kiss My Face olive oil soap. Hope this helps.
on June 15, 2014
Acure Organics Sensitive Facial Cleanser with Argan Oil, from my very first application, seems to be just
the gentle cleanser I had been seeking. It is gentle yet has a sudsy/foamy consistency which leaves my
complexion, clean, moist and soft. It certainly exceeds the results of some of the more popular and
expensive cleansers of today. Acure is a wonderful complement to the economical bottle of high quality
argan oil I purchased from another company on Amazon. I highly recommend this product, will purchase
more of it and any other Acure products I come across.
on April 7, 2015
I have been cursed with sensitive skin. Having read many of the reviews, I ordered this face cleaner. After using it for two or three days, I had dry patches and small hard bumps on my chin. Guess I'll go back to Christina Moss face wash.
on March 22, 2013
I was using it over few weeks from now and this is the best facial cleanser ever. It is removes my make up(not waterproof mascara!) very easy and leaves my skin very clean and soft. For the best result I use a toner right after cleansing my face. And now I use Acure Marula oil after toner. This my way :). My skin looks perfect now.
P.S.
I am 35 years old and I have sensitive combination skin with some little acne problem.
on August 6, 2015
I use Acure's face cream and love it so I thought for sure I would like their Sensitive Facial Cleanser. Well, I was WAY wrong. This stuff literally smells awful. The smell is overpowering and for a facial cleanser to be listed for sensitive skin and then to be so completely drying, flabbergasts me. I would not recommend this to anyone.

I typically use Andalou Age Defying facial cleanser and absolutely love it. I just wanted to give me skin a break, so I tried this.
on November 28, 2015
I can't say I really have "sensitive" skin, but I always buy sensitive skin products assuming they are gentler and that's always good! For years I used a sensitive skin face cleanser by Mineral Fusion but when the ingredients were changed, the product left my face feeling greasy. I have tried a number of "healthy" products trying to find something that would leave my face feeling clean, smooth and not oily. I was getting discouraged but I am really happy I gave this product a try. A little goes a long ways and it lathers pretty well - this of course depends on how hard/soft your water is. I am very happy with this and plan on using it for years to come - I just hope they don't change the ingredients. A couple times a week I give my face some extra moisture with a coconut oil/castor oil mix and once a week I add sugar to that for a scrub, but my main face product is now this Acure cleanser.

*** update: I may have reviewed this too soon as I began to have a dry, itchy face after a few days of use.One night it was so bad it woke me up out of a sleep - I had to get up and put some moisturizer on my face. I am sad to report this, especially for a "sensitive" skin product. My skin is not normally dry so it is definitely this cleanser. I am going to try mixing in a couple drops of a moisturizing oil and see if that helps. If you do have dry skin to start with, you may want to shop carefully. I have changed my rating from 5 stars to 3.