Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

• Customer Reviews

I received this as a birthday gift from someone who previously gave me an "infusion" water pitcher. She knew how much I loved the pitcher, and now I can take my flavored water with me wherever I go in this travel bottle. The lid unscrews, the infusion insert easily unscrews from the lid, you fill it with lemon slices, oranges, mint, berries, or any other flavorful fruit or vegetable, fill with water, reassemble, and go. I have wonderfully refreshing flavored water. The fruit or berries stay fresh in the infusion tube for about a week by just refilling with water and keeping it in the frig. I like to trim the bitter peel and white fleshy part of a lemon or orange off and only use the juicy interior.

The lid has a handle that flips up for easy carrying, and the see-through top flips open to drink. There's a silicone seal that works very well...no leaking. That's a good thing, because I like to carry water in my purse. It's BPA free and really easy to clean, and I feel a lot better about reusing this bottle instead of buying bottled water. I use it around the house as well, because I find that I drink more water if I have a bottle sitting there ready to grab. You can also use it without the infusion tube of course.

The plastic bottle itself is supposed to be strong enough to withstand freezing temperatures, boiling water, and the impact of being dropped. Like any plastic, I assume it would crack if water froze in it. I haven't dropped mine yet, so I can't attest to the impact claim (will update this if and when I do), but it seems pretty substantial, so I do think it would take a lot to break it. It's dishwasher safe, but I prefer to hand wash mine to keep the bottle clear and looking like new. This is a gift I truly appreciate.
11 comment|106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2014
I just got this in the mail today. I washed it and used it today, went to open it to empty out the fruit contents and instead of unscrewing it was stuck and wouldn't budge so I tried to unscrew it again and instead of unscrewing it broke completely in half. I am so infuriated and disappointed I spent the money on this cheaply made garbage and got to use it once.

Luckily I called Amazon right away and they are sending me out a replacement. Here is hoping I just got a faulty one and the next one works the way it is supposed to. Thank goodness for Amazon's amazing customer service.
review image review image review image
on November 26, 2013
I bought this on September 10 and it's now October 26. My water bottle is broken and I'm looking for a different style now. It was wonderful at first. Easy to clean, the water didn't leak and the handle was perfect for carrying when I had other bags and things in my hands. However, I didn't realize at first that the whole cap section pushed completly back, meaning that the lid was bumping into my nose when I drank from it. After I figured out it could go all the way back, drinking became easier, but closing the top did not. The top of the cap is a little stiff and difficult to push down and close. Because it snaps with a hard plastic piece, if it's not perfectly aligned, the clasp starts to experience stress. Mine is completely snapped off now, meaning that I can't close the lid and prevent water from leaking out of the drinking spout. Not worth the price for only a month's worth of use; it didn't stand up to repeated uses, which makes it worthless as an everyday item.
on September 27, 2013
This bottle is exactly what I was looking for. One of the complaints many people had was the design of the lid and how it hits you in the face when you drink. I got gutsy and pushed it all the way back. Then I became afraid that if I continue to do so back and forth, it would eventually break, so I took one of my nail files and sanded down the stopper thing in the back just a little bit. Now the lid moves back and forth smoothly, but still requires a little force. Be carful not to sand too much, it sands down much easier than you would expect!

I'm still a little nervous about the lock breaking, but this bottle looks and works great, I've already ordered a second one for a friend. Some flavors I've tried so far are raspberry and mint, apple and a cinnamon stick, strawberry and lemon, watermelon and rosemary, and cucumber mint and lime.
on August 21, 2013
I took it on a road trip and it did nothing but leak when trying to drink from it. Very disappointed.
on January 9, 2014
The clip broke after only a couple weeks use. Seems to be made of an inferior material. I was disappointed :(
on December 30, 2013
The clasp that keeps the lid closed broke the first time I used it! Now whenever the bottle tips over all the water comes pouring out!
on August 5, 2014
My friend loved the concept and really wanted to try a fruit infusion water bottle so I got this for her. The bottle functioned very well for the first 5 months. Thereafter the hook to close the lid of the bottle just broke off when opening it one day. The product was not used roughly nor did it suffer a fall. I can only put this misfortune down to the poor quality of the material used to manufacture the bottle. As such I would not recommend it.
on July 16, 2015
I really like this BPA free fruit infuser water bottle.
The blue is actually a deeper more beautiful shade than what it shows in the photos.
That was a pleasant surprise.
It does leak if you turn it over a few times and hold it which is a bummer.(and why I took away a star)
I carry it with the sweet handle that you can clip to your backpack when hiking or whatever so it doesn't bother me.
I don't go around turning my bottles upside down. I have had no problem with it leaking while I'm turning it up to drink.
My favorite combo to infuse with this bottle is fresh cherries and lemon pieces. So delicious.
I read a lot of the negative reviews on their bottles breaking so I waited a month before posting a review on it.
I have opened and closed the lid snapping it like a million times to test it, and my bottle is still working great.
I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion.
review image review image review image
VINE VOICEon August 22, 2015
I ordered one of the red and one of the smoke colored Asobu Infuser Water Bottles along with one of the Infuser Water Bottle 27 Ounce - Updated for 2015! - FREE Recipe Booklet with Order* - Made of Eastman TritanTM - Create Your Own Flavored Water, Naturally, with Ingredients YOU Select | The Fun & Healthy Way to Enjoy Your Daily Water.

The Asobu bottles were far superior to the other brand. The infuser basket screws on to the cover with threads (the other brand had a four point system that makes it hard to attach to the cover). The sipper has a plastic criss-cross filter to keep any seeds and pulp that has gotten into the water from coming out into your mouth when you drink it. The handle is well placed. Most colors of the Asobu are cheaper than the other brand (the other brand is about 3 or 4 ounces bigger). The cover folds back all the way so that drinking from it is easy and the lid does not hit your cheeks.

The Asobu came with an insert that has info on how to take care of it (don't use it for hot liquids, don't freeze it, dishwasher safe in top shelf only - I'm recalling these off the top of my head). I've no doubt that if you follow these instructions this is a sturdy bottle that will last quite awhile.

Highly recommend this one over the other brand (which frankly I don't know what the brand name is).