5.0 out of 5 stars Flows Like Yoga Movement
This CD is the perfect accompanyment to Yoga and any kind of flowing movements. The music flows like the breath as you move, supporting and uplifting. I recommend this for Yoga class, home practice and to create a spiritual sound for any sort of environment.
Published on May 10, 1999

1.0 out of 5 stars The music of this CD is fabulous
However, the CD itself was defective. it skipped songs. stopped on its own it didn't have any. It seemed to be a re-recorded than the original.
Published 20 months ago by Teacher at heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Flows Like Yoga Movement, May 10, 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing music to read or meditate to., April 10, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Adagio: Music for Yoga (Audio CD)
Of all the CD's I have which I play while relaxing on the weekend, this is my favorite. I read books, magazines or just think while listening to this. Even my 2 dogs become calm while listening to this. Soft gentle music with no voice songs in it. You can do Yoga to it also. Sandy - ILuv2dogs@aol.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing music to read or meditate to., April 10, 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars The best meditation cd I own., May 1, 1999
This review is from: Adagio: Music For Yoga (Audio CD)
I got this CD with Yoga videos and everyone who hears it wants one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evokes incense and peace of mind..., September 22, 1998
This review is from: Adagio: Music For Yoga (Audio CD)
A gentle blend of instruments, tempos, styles and harmonics that never intrudes upon the centering process. I have used this tape when teaching yoga classes, and find that it helps me to express the experience of yoga to my students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga Practitioner since 1974, February 28, 2005
This review is from: Adagio: Music For Yoga (Audio CD)
Peter Davison is one of my favorite New Age artist/composers. I love all his Adagio series and have them, but my favorite by far is the Adagio for Yoga. I have used it in my classes for a number of years, and my students look forward to the meditation at the end of the hour which consists of (8) Through the Mist (9) Shiva and (10) Bodhisattva... approximately 15 minutes of a wonderful flow into one of the best alpha states one could go in that span of time. Through the Mist leads into the mood for meditation, Shiva is powerful and takes one on into the state, then Bodhisattva brings one slowly out. I love working with this CD for a complete Vinyasa flow. I use a few others, but I always go back to this one, and share it with many friends. I have about 4 copies and keep it at work, car, home, and keep an extra on hand to share with anyone who might listen.

I recently had the opportunity to listen to it in its entirety while in a meditative session on a Klini Chair, which operates like the Betar, with speakers throughout the chair and in very strategic places to relieve stress. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I felt as if I was completely One with all the Universe and an observer of everything in this vast and wonderful Universe.

I highly recommend this CD of all the Adagio series.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGNIFICENT, September 12, 2003
This review is from: Adagio: Music for Yoga (Audio CD)
The true staple of every Yoga instructor no matter what style of yoga they teach. If you don't have you'll want it, and it's a wonderful night time CD for a two year old as well :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Music, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Adagio: Music For Yoga (Audio CD)
I bought this CD as a gift for a friend of mine, but of course I had to listen to it first and I loved it. But a gift is a gift and they say that the best thing one can give is something that you would like to keep for yourself, so now she has it.
And she likes it every bit as much as I did and that just makes it all very nice indeed.

1.0 out of 5 stars The music of this CD is fabulous, April 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Music for many settings, May 13, 2012
This review is from: Adagio: Music For Yoga (Audio CD)
This is the first CD that I have purchased of this genre of music. I bought it as background music to my yoga/relaxation routine. This CD went way beyond that. Great music for massage, reading, enjoying the morning, even background to conversation. The music is, if anecdotal, stress relieving. I love it.

Adagio: Music For Yoga
Adagio: Music For Yoga by Peter Davison (Audio CD - 2011)