Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

70%
30%

on November 8, 2013
I am kind of new in terms of drinking tea. I was not really a big tea drinker until recently and I figured I would go for white teas due to them being the least caffeinated and also the healthiest type of tea. I have been drinking a cheap organic white tea for a while and decided to expand my horizons a little. I ordered this tea and another "cheap" organic white tea. This is by far the most expensive of the white teas I have tried. It shows why it's the more expensive than many of the its counterparts. This tea is much more refined and subtle compared to many other white teas on Amazon. Compared to the other teas this one is more subtle and refined as I mentioned. If you really like a strong flavor this may not be for you, but it seems to me that this tea is overall a much higher quality than the cheaper white teas I have seen. On top of that, this tea is a lot cheaper than it is on the Adagio website (about 40%) cheaper if you get free shipping here. This tea might be a little too expensive if you drink tea often but when you want something a little nicer, give it a try.
on January 6, 2015
Delicate but delicious with no bitterness in the final sip. It may be an expensive cup of tea, but it's great to have on hand for an occasional treat. Amazon's price makes the purchase not too painful.
on January 1, 2014
I love gourmet food, and love tea. this tea is so mild, once you have it, you won't want anything else.
on May 22, 2014
I thought it was weak at first but then I found if you get the water really boiling first it will brew stronger. Also be sure to stir it around.
on June 17, 2015
I LIVE by this green tea!! You can tell the difference right away, or at least I could. NO MORE BLOATING!! The taste is something to get used too, but you can. You don't need that much, just a pinch, add hot water, let it steep, and drink. The results blew my mind!!
on February 18, 2016
These are more expensive as other teas, but if you want a delightful flavor these are the ones to get. My husband uses honey and drinks them all day long.
on March 19, 2015
Purchased it for it's reported health benefits.
Flavor is okay, not exceptional.
Cost is expensive.
on December 7, 2015
very refreshing, smooth, delicious and pleasant taste, no lingering after taste
on August 8, 2014
very good ...packaged very well..
on July 10, 2015