5.0 out of 5 stars A Welcome Fourth Season from Adam 12, February 16, 2010
This review is from: Adam-12: Season 4 (DVD)
Shout factory has done a fantastic job in their releases of Seasons 2 and 3 of Adam 12 (Universal did season 1). The picture quality is crisp, sharp, clear and with excellent color - no fading or worn picture. The audio is clear. Packaging consists of a nice outer box with two slim plastic holders containing 2 DVD's each. The DVD's are one sided. There have been some nice additional features that Shout has put together for the releases.

This is one of my favorite police dramas of all time. It gives a nice glimpse into the police work of the very late 60's and the first half of the 70's). This season marks a newer looking police car for Reed and Maloy (not a big deal - just an observation). They switch from a 1968/69 Plymouth Belvedere to a 1971 Plymouth Satellite. The final three seasons (seasons 5-7) saw a third car, an AMC Matador. As always, expect high moral values and integrity from these police officers (something that marked each of Jack Webb's biggest hits - Dragnet, Adam-12 and Emergency!).

A great show to watch as a family.

5.0 out of 5 stars "A-12/CLASSIC COPS AT THEIR BEST", April 15, 2010
This review is from: Adam-12: Season 4 (DVD)
"this is an all-time favorite "police drama", especially among fans who(like myself) watched this show as a kid, & we saw the men in blue, as we would like them to be.today's "cop shows" are major disapointments; these shows did'nt have 12 or 13 sub-plots, just 30 mins. of dramatic entertainment at it's best!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Another outstanding job by Shout!, March 15, 2010
Classic TV Fan (Bloomington, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adam-12: Season 4 (DVD)
This show is a gem. I've enjoyed every season, including season 1, although the quality before Shout took over production left something to be desired. The chemistry between the two leads is very believable and while it did come out of Jack Webb's factory (just the facts) you really feel like you know what makes Malloy and Reed tick. It's like finding a wonderful time capsule that spotlights late '60s/early '70s Los Angeles. I remember loving this show as a kid so when it came out on DVD I've waited for each release. If you're a fan of classic TV you will not be disappointed. There are also quite a few guest appearances by faces you will no doubt recognize. Keep 'em coming!

5.0 out of 5 stars One-Adam 12 Handle Code Three, June 17, 2010
This review is from: Adam-12: Season 4 (DVD)
If you like Adam-12, you're sure to enjoy this latest release.
Reed and Malloy are out on patrol again, encountering all sorts of nefarious evil doers and weirdos.
Creepy Gary Crosby appears in several episodes as the obnoxious Officer Wells.
This set comes in a box with 2 plastic holders containing 2 single-sided DVDs each.
The video and audio quality is excellent.
SHOUT! is doing a great job with its releases of this great cop series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adam-12 Season 4, March 29, 2010
S. Rouse (Beaverton, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adam-12: Season 4 (DVD)
My daughter and I love Adam-12. I watched it as a child and now she loves the show. We have the first four seasons which are all great. I had purchased a so-called complete series DVD set but that turned out to be a bunch of over the air recordings which had bad sound and some commericials. This is the real deal. Original TV quality. Just wish they'd release the other seasons for us to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood Favorite, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Adam-12: Season 4 (DVD)
Watching these as an adult is like watching them for the first time. The subjects are real and the cast is great. I remember my dad, a former policeman, talked about how this show portrayed the roles accurately. They didn't sugar coat the issues but they are not the graphic dipictions of the police shows today. Just a day in the life of a patrolman. Martin Mulner and Kent McCord were great... great chemistry. I bought all seasons. Even thought the last show was almost forty years ago, I still cried at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic TV, October 5, 2010
This review is from: Adam-12: Season 4 (DVD)
Another great season by Adam-12. In this season, Pete Malloy finally gets his stripes and is a Police Officer III+I. If you are a fan of police drama, specially of good cops doing real police work, then this and all of Adam-12 series is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adam 12 season 4, March 20, 2010
Barbara A. Pinarowiez (Elysburg, Pa. U.S.A..) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adam-12: Season 4 (DVD)
I have purchased every Adam 12 season available, with season 4 being the latest. I am looking forward to future seasons, and will purchase them when they become available. This is a very good police series with a great cast.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was good seeing alot of those episodes I remember so well ..., July 3, 2014
This review is from: Adam-12: Season 4 (DVD)
Was a big fan of this show when I was a teenager. It was good seeing alot of those episodes I remember so well again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adam 12 Season 4, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Adam-12: Season 4 (DVD)
We always enjoyed Adam 12 when it was on originally, and now are working our way through all the seasons just because we like to look back at tv in the 60's and 70's.

Adam-12: Season 4
Adam-12: Season 4 by Martin Milner (DVD - 2010)
$34.93 $22.19