- 12 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Adams Golf Idea Pro a12 4-GW Irons - Set of 8 Clubs
by Adams Golf
|Price:||$799.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$100.00 (11%)|
Only 3 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Quick Ship Golf.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Progressive heel/toe weighting provides extra stability in the 3 through 6 long irons and allows for more workability in the short irons and wedges.
- Each head is triple milled (on the face, grooves and cavity) for more exacting performance from club to club.
- Low center of gravity precisely located to deliver a penetrating ball flight for superior shot-making ability that better players want.
- Forged 8620 steel heads give golfers the purest feel needed to put precision in his/her game.
- The KBS Tour steel shafts and the New Decade Golf Pride grips are premium stock offerings that are second to none in performance and popularity.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Idea Pro a12 irons are engineered to meet the high standards of design and performance that better players want. The traditionally forged 8620 carbon steel head construction of the Idea Pro a12 iron set provides outstanding control, performance and feedback for the lower-handicap golfer and appeals to better players with a thin top line and improved camber on the sole. Each head is triple milled (on the face, grooves and cavity) for more exacting performance from club to club. A precisely located low center of gravity and progressive heel to toe weighting provides added stability in the long irons and more workability in the short irons and wedges. The progressive offset through the entire set offers better players superior control and workability of their ball flight.
Top Customer Reviews
By Taylor on February 10, 2014
Used Wilson Staff progressive combo irons (3H, 4H, 5-P) that were very good for me during my first year of golfing. Now that I strike the ball much better, and using demo Ping S57 7 iron (players iron) for a few months; I got a set of 5-P in the Adams a12 in gunmetal color, used, with about two years of wear and tear. But it came with Rifle Project X 5.0 shafts and No 1 Japan grips. The grips still looked in great shape and no damage to the shafts, so it was a no brainer buying these from my golf shop after trying out a lot of clubs from blades to cavity backs. Compared to muscle backs, these Adams a12 clubs were the easiest to hit and when I hit this one, it was worlds better than any of the other players cavity back clubs. The main thing was that the shaft was not as stiff as many of the other ones with dynamic gold or kbs tour that were stiff.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Want to discover more products? Check out these pages to see more: iron sets golf clubs, nike vapor golf