Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Acer Aspire 5532 5349 5750 5742 5250 5253 5733 5534 5336 5552 Laptop AC Adapter Charger Power Cord
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 5, 2015
This charger worked alright for a few months after I bought it, but it would be very hot when in use and eventually stopped working after 3 months. I didn't try seeking a replacement (as I was still under warranty) and instead went with a PWR+ charger -- I wanted something with a longer cord, and PWR+ has an 18-month replacement warranty as opposed to this product's 12-month coverage. This one's cheaper, so that does make it a little more attractive, but in the end I found that the cord length was too short and that the charger failed too soon.
on October 25, 2015
after having so many issues with my PWR+ charger, I am cautiously optimistic that this was a nice replacement. The issue I had with the other was that I would have to move the cable around in order for it to charge. So far so good with this one. (Will rate it 6 stars once a few months have passed and it still performs well)
on November 22, 2012
The product works very well and came at the proper time. Last time I ordered a power cord for the same model. I was sent one that had a different plug. I had to cut the plug off and use the plug that was on the old cord. It was very akward and eventually it broke and I had to order a new one again.
on March 28, 2014
Pros
1.) Fast Shipping.
2.) Works and fits well on the Acer Aspire 5315.
3.) Seems to stay cool with bad batteries.
4.) Seems to be good quality.

Cons
1.) Short. Only 6'. We need an additional 2' - 3'.

With my opinion, I do believe this is a good replacement. We use this adapter everyday without any issues. I bought this a few months back and seems to be holding up well. For the price, this seems to be a good buy....
on November 17, 2014
This adapter made way too much high pitch noise, we were trying to use our Acer 1830 timelineX laptop as a dvd player connected to our TV but this adapter made so much noise we couldn't bare it. This also made me nervous about safety.

I returned this adapter for a refund.
on February 19, 2014
Replacemenet charger for client's older laptop charger that bricked. Unit looks like the newer version charger I have for my own Asus laptop. Unit arrived and was immediately put into service. Cycle charged the system twice to check charger function before returning system to client. Client is happy and I'm happy. Can't beat the Amazon price, the local big box store wanted $50.00. Free Two day delivery with Amazon Prime.
on April 1, 2016
Functions as it should. Not much to say about a power cord... It's a very good cord with a great price. Thought that for the price of a replacement cord I was better off tossing the laptop and getting a new one until I found this. The only thing I've noticed is that even though the tip is making full contact and charging well, it does seem "loose". NOT a loose wire, hit or miss contact type of thing. Just that even when it's "clicked" into place and making contact it can be slide out a part of the way with a very gentle pull. Not to the point that it would fall out or anything though, and definitely nothing that would affect it's function. My dog yanked my last cord out of my laptop and broke the wiring, so I'm alittle more cautious about the connection most likely. :) I would definitely get again. (And with my zoo, I probably will....) :D
on May 16, 2016
Works great! The cord was shorter than expected, but I can still manage just fine. Also, it feels rather cheap, but is still working fine after several months. I have to admit that I'm impressed that it doesn't get hot (like many other third-party computer power adapters) after using it all day.
on August 22, 2015
Not overwhelmed with the product. Bought as a replacement power supply for my Acer Aspire 7741Z-4433, and the adapter is slightly to small for the port, causing loss of connection. Overall, a decent product, but not one that I'll purchase again.
on December 12, 2013
I was hoping to just replace the power cord to my computer. But the one that I received did not work either. luckily, one part of the power cord worked and when I put it with the other part of my old power cord, I once again had power. Everything worked out in the end.