Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 3, 2013
It was a charger. It came in the mail. I charged my computer. I'm using my computer. Good job. Super neat.
on April 16, 2013
Package was shipped and delivered very quickly. I was worried it wouldn't fit my M5010 Dell Inspiron, even though it was designed to, but upon opening the package and plugging it in, it fit and works perfectly. I am very happy with this product. The only down fall is that because I use my laptop so much throughout the day, the adapter does get very hot, and I have almost burnt myself a few times. The product works great, just be careful of overheating.
on February 18, 2015
This gets the job done... the cord is pretty short, separates very easily, and it sparks every time I plug it in, but it was very cheap and it does the job!
I would purchase it again for the price and quality.
on January 3, 2014
Bought this when my OEM charger quit working. This aftermarket charger seems to work just fine. Time will tell how long it will last (don't want to give it 5 stars just yet), but if it lasts for more than several months I'll let you guys know. So far, so good...
on December 21, 2014
Purchased for college-aged niece and after about 4 weeks of use, the laptop starting smoking at insertion of power cord. Fried the computer. We ended up buying her a brand new laptop b/c we felt so awful.
on September 19, 2013
I tested this charger with 2 Dell Inspirons, the E1705 and the M5030. It powers each laptop with and without the battery connected. Both Inspirons notified that the charger might not provide enough power. It will show in Windows as if it's Not charging the battery. But, it does charge the batteries because I disconnected the charger and each laptop remained on. I disabled the charger notification feature and the charger works great like the original!
on January 20, 2014
This is a bad charger on the first day it would turn off and on at the slightest touch and movement not allowing the lab top to charge and then later on that day it no longer worked it doesn't even stay on anymore, Dont waste your time with this its as cheep as the price, your better off spending a little more to get a good one, I had to buy another one spent a little more but differently worth it. this charger has been the worse thing ive ever bought
on September 19, 2014
Product gets extremely hot, produces noise this may be due to a fault in the wiring. This is a Potential Fire Hazard. For the price you will lose your house to a fire. 0/10 would not buy a ticking time bomb.
on February 5, 2013
It's a really good charger for my dell it fits like a glove I love the product it doesn't. Brake if you drop it
on March 18, 2015
The charger is very short compared to the original. Every time I plug it in the wall outlet I get a short spark. At first I thought it was the one outlet in the house, but I tried multiple locations and the same thing happens. I was using it every day and then just recently my laptop started sending me a error message that it was not recognizing the attached plug and now it will not charge my battery. My laptop only powers on when its plugged in. I just broke down and purchased a new power adapter from the manufacturer. Of course its more expensive, but my battery on my laptop is charging again and no sparks when connecting to power outlet.
Just be careful when purchasing this product.