5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
this is a workable replacement. Haven't had a problem with the charger and have used it for several weeks. Be careful
you check voltage and output amps. I got the order wrong the first time and had to get it replaced.
Published 23 months ago by ken55

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like the picture
I have a work laptop that has a heavy duty charger(thicker and different type of cord). The picture on Amazon shows a heavy duty(work) type of charger. However the charger that I received is a light duty charger. It works but I'm disappointed that it's not like the picture. Therefore I give it only 3 stars for an inaccurate charger description (picture).
Published 17 months ago by Alvin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like the picture, August 7, 2013
This review is from: 65W AC Power Adapter/Battery Charger for HP Pavilion G6 and DV4 series of laptops (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, March 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Needed, Great Price, May 17, 2014
I got it for my HP Pavilion dv4 and it works great, as you'd expect. It has a green led to notify when plugged in. I've only had it about a week, but so far I'm very satisfied with this purchase given the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not order from them, March 29, 2014
It is not the right cord that is displayed on the Web page. The item sent to me has no ground. The item in the image has a ground. Poor rating and will never order from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and Good Quality, January 3, 2014
Karl B. Grube (Treasure Island, Florida, US) - See all my reviews
This was a low cost replacement that worked just like the factory unit. It was an excellent value and of good quality,

1.0 out of 5 stars Was not an adapter for DV4., June 9, 2014
Henry L Blackshear Jr (Seaside, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
The adapter was not a HP Pavilion DV4 power adapter. The part that plugs into the computer was too thin. Not sure which laptop this fits but does not fit a DV4.

1.0 out of 5 stars not the same one as stated, April 29, 2014
My computer shows it lacks power and its not the same one I ordered as online pic shows as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars PLC Adapter owners beware, September 15, 2014
Don't get this if you use a PLC ethernet adapter or any kind of home automation system. This thing is such a poor quality transformer and it bleeds so much noise onto the lines that after plugging it in my roommate's PLC ethernet adapter lost its connection. We had no idea what was wrong until we unplugged this thing from the wall.

Other than that, it works, though it feels cheaply made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!!! Came quick, November 1, 2014
Works, and doesn't heat up like my old charger. I also bought it for a fraction of the price that Best Buy was offering. I got it for $7.99 and Best Buy wanted $24.99. Glad I checked here first. I believe it works on any hp computer. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ex Girlfriend used my factory one as a domestic violence ..., October 23, 2014
Ex Girlfriend used my factory one as a domestic violence weapon and broke it. Ordered this one from Amazon it works using it right now to write review.