Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 4, 2010
I'm very disappointed with the quality of the product I received. The charger fits very loosely into the back of my computer and falls out on a semi-regular basis, which causes my laptop to shut off immediately. The plug that goes into the AC adapter from the wall started falling apart almost as soon as it arrived. I'll never buy from this company again.
on March 24, 2010
It is a shame that just in the first week of my purchase, this product was broken. I am really disappointed by it. because before I bought it, I have read some positive reviews about it written by customers . but I had big problem, when I was using this power cable it BURNT.yes it really burnt and i saw a flame on my plug. i was scared of a fire, but only my electricity was out for a while. then I called my maintenence guys and they fixed my electiricity. I am really mad. I do not recommend this.I am going to contact the seller and let them know, so they can solve this problem for me. I cant use my laptop right now.
on May 26, 2010
I've only had it for a day, so I don't know if it's high quality or not, but at least works fine.
Not the original!! And the materials differ a little from original, it's a little bit lighter... And looks more breakable...
My problem was that the one on the picture has a two way plug (like the original), and this one comes with a THREE WAY PLUG! And that's a problem when you're in a room without three way plug-ins.
I'll update this review later for further info about the quality.
on July 23, 2010
So early June my dog chewed through my charger for my Toshiba Satellite, so I ordered this to replace is. It just deiced on me, yes about a month after I got it, and when I tried figuring out why this is what I got. Basically the input of one of the cords has a higher voltage than what it can handle. It would heat up unlike my old charger but I didn't realize why until really looking at it. If you want something that'll barely last you and fries quickly, this would be a great product, but if you want quality do not buy this. Also, the cord itself is incredibly short compared to the original, and it fit lose. I ended up paying more on shipping (to get it here quickly due to online summer classes) so there is no point in trying to return to sender. This is not worth your money.
on February 15, 2014
I ordered this cord because it had the L shape joint, as my computers cord mounts from the back and keeping straight cords working is difficult. This is not the cord I wanted, like the one in the picture. I have had this kind of cord before and they malfunction almost immediately, the last straight cord I had recieved I used it anyway, and the metal prong came lose from the cord and became lodged in my computer. I will keep this one in hopes that it works, but next time I will be more cautious when buying cords again. I was solidly disappointed and the packaging was just a small plastic bag and it wasn't even protected well. The cord is SMALL too, where the other is very long and can be plugged in several feet away, I will have to keep this one plugged in beside the bed, because it is so short. I won't buy from this seller again.
on May 11, 2014
OK, I needed a replacement power supply for my old laptop that I use for everything from movies, to audio demo's for bands, to heavy drum editing for my recording studio while i am on vacation. This power supply spec's out correctly but DAMN, it cause my laptop to buzz and make all kinds of horrible audio noise. It must be poorly shielded or just super cheap. I couldn't even use it for a day! I ended up ordering another power supply from someone else on Amazon and that worked out pretty good.
on April 18, 2013
I bought this charger after my original one finally failed (had been chewed on by my pup, managed to tape it and worked far longer than I thought it would). Doesn't feel as solid as my original charger but it gets the job done so I dont mind. Excellent charger for your computer if you have lost or damaged your original. Sure as heck beats paying $60+ at your local electronics store for something that does the same thing. Very happy with my purchase.

CONS:
A bit shorter than the original but not a big deal at all, still plenty long.
on February 25, 2014
I bought this to replace the original charger that came with my laptop, because my mom's dog chewed on the cord and the box started heating up. This one came in and I plugged it in and within 15-20 minutes, it was hotter than my original charger! The product came in a box that was in good condition and there's no damage to the product, but the heat coming off this thing will make you jerk you hand away if you brush up against it. I keep it around as a back up, but I would be worried about using it with any frequency. The cord is also pretty short compared to the original. Maybe 4-5 ft altogether.
on December 31, 2014
It works fine but would get hotter than the original. I actually found my other one and was able to use it again after about a year. Lol! It did overheat sometimes but all in all I still have it as a back up and it works. Just know that it gets hotter than the original and treat accordingly.
on March 17, 2014
Potential fire hazard! I bought this adapter and it only lasted 2 months. But the worst part of it was that while I was working on an online project I started smelling something burning! I saw a little stream of smoke coming from the cord that attaches to the rectangular pack that is in the center of the cord (not sure of the exact name). I immediately unplugged it from the wall outlet and out of my laptop. It was extremely soft and it was starting to melt, which explained the smell! I don't know what could have happened if I had it plugged in and was not home!