5.0 out of 5 stars AC Adapter for Dell Inspirion 1545
I wanted to make sure and write a review for this product, because I was leary at how reasonable the price was, and I admit a little worried about the product, but thankfully another customer had left a 5 star review, which sold me!! Yay!
I received this AC Adapter and needed it for my Dell Inspirion 1545, and it works GREAT!!!
I am so excited!! I honestly don't...
Published on July 31, 2012 by Jeakelkat

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong parts second times
look the picture on the computer is correct and when I received the part was wrong. Return the both parts
Published 20 months ago by Minoo Anklesaria

5.0 out of 5 stars AC Adapter for Dell Inspirion 1545, July 31, 2012
This review is from: AC Adapter Charger for Dell Inspiron 1545 65W PA-21 (Personal Computers)
I am so excited!! I honestly don't think I will ever need to purchase another, it works perfect!!
This product was a lifesaver, as my puppy chewed the last adapter cord, and thankfully, he is over that stage now..
I am so impressed with this product and seller!! Thanks so much! Much appreciated!! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong parts second times, January 2, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Thing, December 27, 2012
It does not physically fit any dell computer that uses it. It has been tried it on three different computers and none of them can use it. It was not made for my dell 1545! I wish i could get myy money back but the device is in Africa already and my brother still cannot light up his laptop. You should test these units before you sell them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Garbage, August 22, 2013
Stopped actually charging the laptop after just over a month(claiming it needed 65W or higher).

Waste of time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, June 15, 2012
This sure did the trick! completely satisfied. I just needed a new adapter / charger for my dell laptop and this works like a charm.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, September 4, 2013
This product is a piece of #*%*. I don't know if it doesn't work because it was made in China or the company didn't check it before they sent it to me. I literally had stomp on it to make it work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap junk, September 25, 2012
This charger started coming apart the first week and completely failed by week 3. Total waste of money. Low quality garbage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible as advertised., March 1, 2014
Lynn Herbert (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Does not work on the Dell Inspiron 1545 as stated, does not charge the battery and results in message that this is incompatible.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Charger, January 21, 2014
The product says that this is a charger for a Dell Inspiron 1545 54W PA-21. When used in this exact computer, the computer says, "The AC power adapter cannot be determined. Your system will operate slower and the battery will not charge. Please connect a Dell 65W AC adapter or higher for best system operation." My computer has to remain plugged in at all times, and it stays at 8% power remaining. DO NOT purchase this adapter for a Dell Inspiron!! It is a piece of junk and does not work!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable finally snapped in half, May 6, 2014
When I first got this I was worried, because it would get so hot that it would burn me and it smelled like burning plastic. For some reason, that went away, but I was only able to charge my computer while watching it for fear of it burning the house down. Then the rubber snapped off of the connector and left wires exposed. Finally one of the wires snapped completely in half.

Super bummed by how long this lasted.

AC Adapter Charger for Dell Inspiron 1545 65W PA-21