Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 30, 2012
I think this is a good laptop charger. I have a Dell laptop and I needed a second charger so that I wouldn't have to constantly remove my original AC adapter/laptop charger from the area I like to leave it at in my home. This is just in case I wanted to go to a different area of my home or travel outside of my home with my laptop. I checked Dell's website initially and this particular item was $50.00 plus shipping and handling. On amazon I paid a total of $25.00 WITH FREE SHIPPING. It performs just as well as the Dell manufactured charger but for half the cost and free shipping. Pretty good deal if you ask me. I gave this product 4 out of 5 stars and the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I believe the blue power light on top of the AC adapter/charger is too bright and it's very distracting(especially if you're trying to watch TV) so I have to constantly remember to keep the charger upside down so that the blue light is always facing the floor and therefore does not distract me when I'm trying to concentrate on something. I would've liked it if they had made the power light more dim and subtle. Other than that, I would recommmend this charger for anyone who either needs a replacement laptop charger or a second charger for conveinence.
on August 12, 2012
I bought the product after losing my Dell charger. I remember looking up different options for 90 watt chargers and I thought "this looks a bit different than my old charger" but I bought it anyway. It arrived fast in a nice package and I started using it right away. I noticed it was smaller than my old charger and it was lighter weight which made a big difference for my rolling bag space. But not only that, my laptop was charging faster. I have been using it since, with no problems - I am using my laptop a lot on the job. I have not noticed it getting hot. I would purchase one again in a heart beat as it is very efficient and easy to carry around.
on June 2, 2012
Somehow I misplaced the powercord for my Dell Inspirion N4110 - looked it up on the Dell website and then compared price on Amazon - this one was far cheaper and it works!!
on June 23, 2016
I left my original laptop charger at a hotel and needed a new charger in a HURRY! I rushed to Fry's Electronics and was sitting in the parking lot waiting for them to open. I decided to search Amazon for adapters while I was waiting, knowing that Fry's adapter was going to be about 70 bucks... but I figured, I need it TODAY, so that's the price I have to pay. I applied the Prime Same-Day filter on my Amazon search, and found this adapter, which was way less than the price of the Fry's product! I was able to order this adapter and it arrived SAME DAY! I went home, and my adapter arrived later that afternoon! I couldn't believe it! This was actually a mind-blowing, life changing experience. I never have to go to a store again, even in an emergency!!! Praise Jeebus! I hate stores!

I have a Dell Inspiron 15-3521. This adapter works perfectly. What it doesn't do, is get super hot, like the original charger would do. The box part of my old adapter would get so hot, and this one stays nice and cool.

I love that it has the little velcro strap on the cord, which makes for neat wrapping when packing up the laptop and charger. I used to use rubber bands on my original, but the attached velcro strap is great.

The cord is sooooo long! and when you live in an old house like mine, where outlets are sparse and always in inconvenient locations, the extra long cord is fantastic.

It seems tough, durable and a great value for the money. Overall, A+ product and experience.
on May 21, 2014
I needed a secondary charger for my Dell Inspiron 15 7537 (7000), and this one works wonderfully. It's a lot longer than the stock charger that came with the laptop, so I bring this one around with me in my backpack and leave me stock one at my apartment. No complaints, has worked great for the past few weeks.
on April 8, 2016
Fits my Dell Inspiron 3521 and charges fine. I'm thrilled about the longer cord. I chose this one because I've had problems with the last three iGo cords I bought at Walmart. I do move around a lot with my laptop, and am a heavy user, but I expect at least a year from a cord. The extra length and overheat protection will be a blessing. I'll be sure to write back in a few month and let y'all know how it's holding up.

(The last iGo charger I bought two months ago and the wire inside was already messed up, then shortly thereafter one of the prongs inside the adapter broke off. They want you to pay for shipping and have original packaging to fulfill warranty. One iGo lasted almost a year. Another, maybe six months. There may have been overheating problems with the iGo, the adapter often felt hotter than it should. I will never buy another iGo product.)
on November 6, 2013
Thanks to a great response from the PWR company. Should have contacted them first instead of amazon as they responded As soon as then got my review.

PWR found the problem stated below and replaced the cord. THEY also sent me another power supply with TWO cords to replace the two bad ones already purchased.

I will be buying more of the PWR power adapters.

"power adapter works, BUT the power cord that comes with it can not be inserted into the power adapter. I called amazon , they said reorder as the cord could not be returned for replacement. I did and the second unit had the same problem.
so i took an old power cord . PWR+ is made in China and no QA was done to make sure the cord would fit into the adaptor."
on February 6, 2016
This replaced my old Dell laptop adapter that went out. The original adapter was 65 watts, and this 90 watt adapter worked great and charged it much faster than the original, and for a fraction of the cost of what Dell was asking for a replacement. And the long cord made it much better so you're not stuck right next to an outlet the entire time you're charging.
on March 30, 2012
Works fine, looks good, shipped quickly and was priced very competitively.
Folks should think very carefully before buying socalled genuine DELL components, as they are usually factory/contract rejects for a good reason. PWR+ products meet the specifications and deliver the goods.
on December 23, 2015
I made this purchase about 8 months ago, and it has been in essentially continuous use. I have been pleasantly surprised at the quality and, so far, longevity of this charger. These seem to die after 6 months to a year, and I have gone through many of them from different makers over the years some only lasting 3 months. This may be the first one I RE-purchase to have a second charger available.
The 14 foot reach of the charger cord is really helpful at different times. For the item shipped to me last April (2015), the cord between the charging unit and the computer plug is a decent thickness, and includes a ferrite-core noise suppressor to help get clean power going into your laptop. The AC power cord is a medium gauge and sturdy cord. The charging "brick" has a fairly bright blue LED that can light up a room at night. I keep mine turned over towards the floor. This thing just works! I am sure there are cheaper chargers out there, but I will almost certainly be buying another one of these. Good luck in your purchase! :)