Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 65 questions
votes
I purchased an original Kindle Fire probably about the same time and recently got a new Kindle Fire HDX. It works great on both of them. Hope this helps!
Feb 11, 2014 by Deb
votes
Yes it works for both my kindle paperwhite and my kindle fire hd it's amazing
Dec 9, 2013 by Amazon Customer
vote
2A is the standard charger. 2A L-type is the same charger with an L-shaped micro USB end. 4A dual is a single charger with two micro USB plugs (you can plug two Kindles in at the same time). Or you could look at the pictures.
May 24, 2014 by Heidi Ceglady
votes
At 25% it takes between 3-4 hours
Jan 11, 2014 by Keith Anderson
votes
James, I do not like this charger, at all. It does not charge my Kindle Fire which I believe to be one of the original models. If you "jiggle" the connection, it might connect but disconnects as soon as you turn it loose. I had gotten it as an extra but end up using the charger from my original Kindle. Hate it! Sorry, I should have returned it as it just may be defective but I don't trust it enough to recommend it.
May 21, 2014 by Th booklover
votes
yes, has same end and is like hot charge, kindle is selling for less
Jul 23, 2014 by randy amison
votes
Actually it has improved! Yesterday, my Kindle was down to 25%. It only took a little over two hours to reach a full charge. More than sufficient for my purposes.
Nov 1, 2014 by Norman Gantz
votes
It took about four hours to put a full charge on my Kindle Fire.
Nov 28, 2013 by Granny Lolly
votes
Yes. This is the one I ordered for mine that is about the same age. Works great.
Oct 9, 2014 by fabriholic23
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers