Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 65W New Laptop AC Adapter / Power Supply Charger / Power Cord for Dell LATITUDE D400 D410 D420 D430 D500 D505 D510 D520 D530 D531 D531N D600 D610 D620 D630 D630N D631 D631N D800 D810 D830 D830N X300 131L, Dell INSPIRON 6400 8600 600M, Dell PRECISION M20 M60 M65 M70 M140 M1210, Dell INSPIRON: 300m 500m 510m 505m 600m 610m 630m 640m 700m 710m 6000 6400 8600 9200 1420 1501 1520 1521 1525 1526 E1405 E1505 D631 1545, Dell VOSTRO 1000 1400 1500
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 24, 2014
I have a Dell Latitude, I ordered the charger for and at first I had a charger that would not charge the battery up. So of course I thought it was my battery. Eventually the old charger I had burnt up from being used so much, however, I received this charger and plugged it up and for the first time in months my battery charged up and held for hours after using this charger. Very Satisfied customer!!
on October 5, 2013
I have two Latitude laptops and only had the original charger for one of them. I bought a generic charger for the other, but it was very iffy. Sometimes it would be plugged in for days and my laptop would be at 40 percent then another day it would be at 80 or not charged at all. I finally thought......Amazon....duh.....LOL! This charger is great! I bought three since they were so cheap. I have them all over the house now. Very convenient!
on January 6, 2014
This unit charges the battery, but when it is plugged into my computer (Dell Latitude D630) my cursor won't function properly. Unplug it, cursor works better, plug it back in, can't use cursor. Unfortunately, it affects cursor until computer is shut down and restarted. Sent it back.
on January 3, 2014
Bought this to replace a power source gone bad. It works but the plug doesn't stay seated in the computer outlet and it's a constant struggle to keep it plugged in. It's still working after three months but I wish I had something which would stay firmly seated in the outlet.
on March 23, 2013
I seem to go through more than my fair share of laptop power cords courtesy of my various pets and rough-housing teenagers, and this one is seemingly doing the job quite well! The price was more than reasonable and I have no complaints whatsoever about the quality job its doing!
on May 29, 2013
Ordered three and two worked as advertized and one charges intermittently. These are not OEM original replacements and the power cords are two pronged, not three, definitely a cheap aftermarket version. The are good if you just need to order several cheap power supplies to power up laptops. Jury still out on how long they will last.
on September 22, 2013
This charger works fine but it gets really hot when left plugged in. I've started unplugging my laptop rather than leaving it plugged into the wall. I plug it back in when the battery is getting low.
on July 5, 2013
i bought this for my laptop which i suffered with out it for 4 years straight but now i am using it now to write the review. the charger itself is cheaply made but it does it job like it should so im not going to complain about it. the shipping was a little slow but still satisfied :) the delivery was fast and arrived safetly i quickly plugged it on my dead laptop and plugged it on the power outlet and my laptop ITS ALIVE!! :D im very pleased and will buy it again if this one ever goes bad highly recomend it
on September 5, 2014
I use this to charge my Dell Latitude D430 laptop. It works but it gets really really hot. I cannot touch the AC adapter box part or it burns from the heat. I unplug it when I am not using it for fear that the heat will cause a fire somehow.
on January 7, 2015
Did not work at all. Came out of package, plugged it into wall and laptop....nothing. Indicator light on unit will not illuminate showing that problem is with the power supply itself. Surprised at good reviews.

See 1 answered question