5.0 out of 5 stars Adapter for HP G71 Pavillion
It actually came a day before it was due. I ordered it before I read a review about checking the picture to make it matches what you already have. It doesn't look exactly the same but it does fit and it does work. Make sure you check your shipping fees.This price (under $10) definitely beats the $75 HP wanted me to pay!
Published on March 18, 2011 by Tammi

1.0 out of 5 stars died after two hours
Published on January 11, 2012 by Nalo

1.0 out of 5 stars died after two hours, January 11, 2012
This review is from: AC Adapter Charger for HP Pavilion G60 G61 G62 G70 G71 G72 (Electronics)
Initially I was pleased - quick shipping and it worked to charge my HP G60 laptop. Two hours later the charging icon had changed to battery power eventhough I was still plugged in. I had noticed that the charger brick seemed hotter than the original OEM charger it was replacing. Tried different outlets to no avail. The little indicator light on the brick wouldn't even illuminate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't last, February 24, 2012
I ordered two of these, and both did not work within four months of purchase. Don't waste your money on this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Some cheap items are good, but not this one!, January 11, 2012
I bought this item, although cheap still had some confidence in it.But unfortunately it worked for five minutes and after that.... nothing...probably I just got a bad one who knows...it didnt even worth sending back to be replaced.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Product and Customer Service, December 31, 2011
Phil Manzi (Suwanee, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this product back in September and at first it worked fine, the connection to the laptop was looser than the OEM product but it did charge the laptop. After 3 months the product stopped working, Amazon refused to stand behind the product and instead pointed me to a lengthy process with the manufacturer over an item costing less than $10. This lack of customer service was very disappointing, especially given how heavy a user of Amazon products I am. The quickest solution was to contact my credit card company, got a refund from them in under 10 minutes and purchase a replacement part from an Amazon competitor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adapter for HP G71 Pavillion, March 18, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Burning up., April 30, 2012
The item burned up within two days. My son burned himself hurriedly carrying it out of the apartment to burn free of any combustibles.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the right wattage, December 27, 2011
My wife's laptop is a HP G61 and it accepts this power supply as a valid HP power supply. However, the HP utility that monitors power input continually pops up the alert: "The power supply's output is too low for this computer." It works, but either this power supply's output is too low or the required unit is 90W. I assumed that since it is listed as replacement for the G61 that it would be the correct wattage. What do you want for 7 bucks, right?

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy!, September 25, 2012
Item didn't last over 15 minutes and it stopped working. I used it once and the second time I went to plug it in it did nothing. My old charger worked on the same outlet. This thing is not worth anything unless you only want to use it for one charge. DON'T BUY!

1.0 out of 5 stars AC adapter died after two months., June 3, 2012
Purchased this AC adapter for my niece, and it died after two months. I do not understand how companies can stay in business by selling such shoddy products. Would not purchase from them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only worked for less than a week.. DO NOT BUY, April 11, 2012
I suppose the saying "you get what you pay for" hold true in this day and age... I purchased this for my girlfriend in order to show her she didn't need to spend $90 bucks on a replacement charger. Unfortunately the poor quality of this product proved me wrong...

The charger came in and initially worked well however this thing got HOT very quickly. I do not mean warm like most chargers but exceptionally hot to the point that it would burn your hand if held for more than 3 seconds. We set the charger on a plate because we were concerned about burning the he house down (I feel I made my point concerning the heat).

So after adjusting for the heat the charger worked well until after a week of use the charger stopped working. All together we got about one and a half charges done before this thing broke and spent $13 total for the charger which is about $9 a charge.

TL;DR - Don't buy this thing. It overheats and breaks.. spend a couple of extra dollars and get a better product.