5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent buy!
This has been a great buy since the ac adapter for my laptop was considerably higher priced from the manufactures website. It got here on time and I have had absolutely no problem with it.
Published on April 12, 2012 by Debra Webb

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, good value, short cord
I bought this for my Inspiron 1440 and it does the job at a fraction of the cost of the original Dell power supply. The OEM model was temporarily out of stock at both Amazon and Dell when I needed it, so I took a chance on this one and received prompt next day delivery..

Published 20 months ago by I. Bloch

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, good value, short cord, January 19, 2013
This review is from: AC Adapter/Power Supply&Cord for Dell Inspiron 13 13r 1440 14r 1558 1564 15r ... (Electronics)

The unit powers the computer and charges the battery just fine. It has a good snug fit at the computer connection. There is an indicator light on the power supply, an essential feature often lacking in cheaper units.

The major drawback is that the cord between the power supply and the computer is a little too short, so that the box is often dangling off the ground when in use. This stresses the connector and makes handling uncomfortable.

I can't say I'm dissatisfied considering the low price and ready availability, but I'd definitely look for a longer cord if purchasing a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent buy!, April 12, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not charge the battery of my Dell inspiron 1564, only keeps the laptop running as long as connected, March 26, 2014
First of all the picture displayed for this product is the original dell charger but the product i received says replacement i cannot even use the cords that came with my laptop as its completely different charger.

As soon as the charger is connected the laptop throws an error stating power adapter type cannot be detected.

It shows that the charger is connected but does not charge the battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, January 17, 2014
felix ant. baldera (MIAMI, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
the product was good, sonthing bad is the power cord its short,
but its fine, the time estimate to the delivery was fine
i recomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, August 24, 2013
I bought this product along with a replacement battery for my Dell N5010 15r laptop, it is the same as the original; Dell and cost a whole lot less. if you need a replacement charger this is the one. for the price you cant beat it. not much more to say it does what its job is. seems to be pretty good quality for a charger. Highly recomend

1.0 out of 5 stars i hate it, August 8, 2013
i hate this item because was not working, i really hate it, it is not a good item to buy,

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for; cheap is cheap., May 10, 2013
This adapter, power supply, & cord is a piece of trash. It is cheaply made, has no 3-prong plug, a flimsy cord, and the cord is so short it would not reach from the plug to my laptop. I should have known better, because there are no descriptions on the ad. I sent it back and ordered the official replacement cord directly from Dell. Yes it cost 3 times, but is an exact replica of my original cord.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Power Supply, December 17, 2012
This is a good power supply for the Dell laptops but that's all it is...a power supply. This does not charge the battery. When this is plugged in, it will power the laptop, but the Power Indicator will tell you you're on battery supply and react accordingly. Also, the power supply I received is not grounded as is shown in the pictures.

What this means is that your Windows 7 system will not perform its updates when it thinks it's on battery power. I purchased this with a replacement battery. The replacement battery had 45% when I first used it and that's what it has now almost 3 months later. The seller was great to work with to remedy the situation, but I still have to get another power supply that will power up the system and charge the battery. Good seller, however the product is not up to standards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, November 19, 2012
This works wonderfully at an excellent price! It does NOT have the third prong on it as indicated in the photo however. For that reason I gave it 4 stars as opposed to 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, June 29, 2014
The cord works great. I am very pleased with this product and seller. I now have a replacement cord for my Dell Inspiron. I had this for a year or longer and it is still working.

Rate and Discover Movies