Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 2, 2011
Upon arrival the original packaging as well as the item appeared used. I ordered what should have been a new adapter for my X-box slim. The item did not work. I had to take my system to best buy and have them confirm the reason i was unable to turn my system on (Adapter did not work).
on February 14, 2012
thats it. didnt work. period. returned it. What a disappointment on Christmas because that was supposed to power up one xbox, so that both could be used at the same time for 2 kids, diff games. didnt happen. foiled again.
on March 8, 2012
This power supply Worked for a while. but ended up over heating while being properly ventilated. Which lead to my Xbox360 needing to be sent in for repair. Save yourself the hassle and buy an officially licensed power supply directly from the xbox website.
on February 13, 2016
Sadly our original Xbox cord was either lost or burnt out I forget! but regardless I need a new one read some reviews this place had good reviews ordered with no hassle arrived on time and good price. Everything was packaged neatly and works like a charm!
on April 4, 2013
I read reviews saying this thing is loud and seen some saying it wasent so i just thought it was the cry babys saying its loud...i bought this because the fan in the old one was going out and was getting very loud....ive used this power pack for 5 min and put the old one back and will use it till it burns out THIS THING IS THE BIGGEST PEICE OF JUNK IVE EVER GOTTEN WITH A GOOD(ISH) RATING! This this is a giant heap of junk! Its so loud its distracting even well playing games with the tv loud! I bought this because i was tired of my old one being loud NOT BECAUSE I WANTED A NEW ONE THATS EVEN LOUDER! This is a giant pile of crap DO NOT BUY IT! Buy a diffrent one PLEASE! You have been warned!
on June 28, 2015
At first We loved that we got a $40 power source for $20. However, today, 6 months later, we moved the xbox to another room and the casing over the AC adapter is warped and melted. This could have easily burnt down our house and that is not an exaggeration. Luckily we do not use the xbox often and kept it unplugged from the wall when not in use. DO NOT BUY THIS ADAPTER
on September 9, 2015
I paid the higher price because it's advertised as original Microsoft, well it's not original Microsoft equipment. It's a generic adapter that works with x box slim. It was only a couple $$ more but still disappointed . Not returning it cause my kid can't wait for another one.
on December 2, 2015
Be aware that this is not an 'original Microsoft,' product and is a cheap after market knock off that is sold cheaper elsewhere. I intentionally bought his here and paid a little more because the listing leads you to believe that this is not one of the many aftermarket power adapters that will inevitably stop working in a few months. Look elsewhere for a cheaper price on this. And rest assured that this is not a Microsoft product.
review image
on August 31, 2015
Got this as a replacement for my son's Xbox. He left his in Florida at a relative's home. It works great and we've had no issues. Other places marketed it for twice as much. Well worth the savings!
on January 28, 2015
I needed a direct replacement for my 360 slim the power adapter was making loud noise when it turned on and I saw this unit and thought well for the price its worth a shot. the unit works perfectly im very happy that I don't have to worry anymore about the adapter burning up.