5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement
I purchased this because I lost the adapter for my Toshiba NB505 net book. This works perfectly and I have not had any problems with chord wear. Some after-market adapters are pretty cheap, but it seems to be the same quality as the original: it weighs about the same, same size, has the same length chord etc..
Published 8 months ago by Jason Green

Works well, but the picture is a compact charger and I received a full size charger, very bulky, not what I wanted.
Published 13 months ago by Best Cherry Pie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, April 17, 2014
Jason Green (Post Falls, ID) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AC Adapter/Power Supply&Cord for Toshiba Mini NoteBook (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the OEM power adapter that came with myb Tosiba, February 17, 2014
Tom Suber (worthington, ohio) - See all my reviews
This product is better than the OEM version supplied by Toshiba and was remarkable for the reasonable price. I would not hesitate to recommend this product wholeheartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Works fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my older PC and works fine, February 15, 2014
Works as expected. good replacement for OEM unit that quit after 3 years. Could be the drop to the floor that did it. Electronics don't like to be dropped.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, November 12, 2013
The charger lasted till 7 months then stopped working unless it was being pushed in and held. Now 2 months after that it won't work at all. Not worth the money. This time I will by one for a little more that is from a well known place.

3.0 out of 5 stars picture is a compact charger and I received a full size charger, very bulky, November 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match, October 30, 2013
Product was perfect now I can finally use my laptop and have it charge with no more problems thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars economical replacemnet, October 7, 2013
My dog chewed through my Toshiba power cord. This works well and is a good alternative to the more expensive Toshiba one.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works--so far, September 29, 2013
Not a replica of the charger that came with the netbook. It is about 50% bulkier than the original. Packaging was substandard--basically a zipper sandwich bag that did not fit the charger with the power cord trailing behind. Not confidence inspiring but it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs, September 27, 2013
Bought this as a replacement charger for my Mom's Toshiba netbook. It's been working since with no problems since and matched the model number in the description.