4.0 out of 5 stars Popup Cover

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok
Published 11 months ago by Chadd

4.0 out of 5 stars Popup Cover, July 28, 2010
This review is from: Adco 12294 SFS AquaShed RV Cover (Automotive)
It is a good device. The material for the popup cover does a good job of shielding UV. The life expectantcy of the cover is two years in full sunlighht - southern exposure in Wisconsin. At the end of its service life the material tore easily as sunlight weakened the fabric strength. It fit well. The tie down worked well. I put some foam swim noodles tied in bundles of three between the popup roof and the fabric to keep an air space. The wind fluttered the fabric and kept water exposure and staining to a minimum. There were wear points at sharp edges but they were minor and did not shorten the product life. I was enough please with the popup cover that I bought a second identical item to replace the first. It was pricey but a worthwhile value.

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far, So good. The upcoming Winter will be the test., October 1, 2012
This review is from: Adco 12294 SFS AquaShed RV Cover (Automotive)
The product was shipped in less time than estimated. Carton and contents in perfect condition. It's covering my Camper right now. It's already shrugged off some lively high wind events. I've paid more for covers inferior to this one. I've had my 78 Starcraft since it was 4 years old. I've tried many different covers over the years. This one looks the best coming out of the box. High end materials and at a bargain price! Will update in the spring!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover. A replacement for the same., September 20, 2012
This review is from: Adco 12294 SFS AquaShed RV Cover (Automotive)
One star off because of the packaging. This was shipped to me in a thin walled cardboard box such as this product might be in for display in a brick and mortar store. Poorly designed to withstand the abuse in shipping it should have been enclosed in a more sturdy box. The box was secured only with tabs and slots in the cardboard and with no tape over them. A plastic envelope containing warranty information and repair material had just about fallen out.

But about the product: I bought one of these several years ago at a brick and mortar store. It served me well for several years being exposed to sun and the elements, but finally began to deteriorate. This material breathes well and is light and soft and won't scratch your RV. Be careful dragging it over sharp edges like bumpers and stabilizer jacks as it can tear. A sheet of repair material is a nice addition to the package. It's easily secured with supplied straps and rope to withstand wind.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Adco 12294 SFS AquaShed RV Cover (Automotive)
I bought this tarp to cover and protect my Starcraft 3610. It fit well and I liked the adjustable securing straps. I also liked how it dried quickly after getting wet. It was good while it lasted. This tarp only lasted about 18 months. I am guessing the sun's UV must have weakened it so much over time that a few mildly windy days tore it to shreds. First was a small tear on top, and within 48 hours the tarp was completely off the camper. I think for the money I paid for this tarp, it should have lasted longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and looks great on my JAYCO 16' pop up, January 20, 2012
N. Barham (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adco 12294 SFS AquaShed RV Cover (Automotive)
Came quickly, installed quickly. This cover will add years of life to my 16' JAYCO pop-up trailer by keeping the elements out of direct contact with the trailer. I expect this to last for at least a couple of years before I'll have to purchase another cover. It fits really well. It looks pretty durable. The only thing I would recommend (experience) is to cover up all the sharp corners underneath with foam or cardboard. Winds + sharp corners were what tore up our old cover. Happy with the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every cent, November 10, 2012
beach bunnie (Ocean Shores, Wa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adco 12294 SFS AquaShed RV Cover (Automotive)
The rainy season has arrived @ the Washington coast & our trailer is happy & dry. We were not sure how well this cover would keep our tailer dry, but found out. In two weeks we had 13 inches of rain; 3 inches on a single day; we checked the trailer and the cover... all was good. Yes, we shall be heading to someplace dryer so the mold growing between our toes will go away. As I said earlier, this cover is worth it's price. The free shipping was a bonus.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Do IT, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Adco 12294 SFS AquaShed RV Cover (Automotive)
Purchased this product in July 2010 within 12 months it was completely dry rotted, replaced under warranty with a $25.00 upgrade to get the Tyvack top, well 14 months later it has again dry rotted. Called ADCO they said warranty was only good for one replacement. If you live in the south, do not buy this product!

Adco 12294 SFS AquaShed RV Cover