5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Read for any Businessman
I picked up this book because I run several websites and as such I am always trying to find ways to improve my bottom line. This means I buy a lot of books and training materials. This book was great. It is easy to read and follow along with the author. The author presents an outline that anyone can follow.

Kevin provides 65 tips to help your business grow,...
Published on February 20, 2012 by JBP

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time.
I can only imagine that the above 5 star reviews are fugazi. I am new to e-commerce but not new to entrepreneurialism.

Published 22 months ago by Dat nawga

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time., April 4, 2013
This review is from: Add to Cart: How To Create Online Sales Success (Kindle Edition)

The parts that mention e-commerce are so vague that they are of no service to a noob. I read this book after having read E-Commerce Blueprint but Rob Mabry. It was like getting out of a BMW 7 series and into a VW Bug. The former book goes into greater detail and gives sites to check out along with personal experience. This book seems to be keen on hawking his VIP consultancy service.

The parts about business in general give sound advice, but nothing new to anybody who has bought or sold anything in the last 5 years.

The best part is that I am only out $2.99 USD ....Actually I am in Brazil so I am out BRL $6 ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Read for any Businessman, February 20, 2012

Kevin provides 65 tips to help your business grow, specifically online, but many also apply to offline also. The tips begin with figuring out what your business is and who you are targeting. He moves through how to set up your business and then how to set it up online. He covers designing your website, building a list, emailing prospects, ranking in Google, and more.

This gives us a great set of tips that we can follow to set up a business. This is not a detailed guide. More of an overview. For example, he describes what a sales letter is, says that you need one, and to get someone to write it for you. He does not go into how to write a sales letter.

If you are looking for detailed and step-by-step guides to how to do every little thing, keep looking this is not it. What this is, is a guide of what you need to do and why it is important to do it.

This book does a great job providing an outline to follow to get a business up and running online. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great e-Commerce Resource, February 24, 2012
This is a great resource for anyone who is preparing to launch an on-line business. Cohen is very effective at taking concepts and distilling them down to very intuitive frameworks. While this is targeted at the entrepreneur, it could also be applied in certain corporate environments, where innovation is promoted. Overall, a very interesting and valuable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding! A must read that simplifies., February 23, 2012
Great book. I learned fanstastic information that will help my business grow. This book does a great job of taking you step by step through the process to increase sales success.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am lacking in some of these, February 22, 2012
I have to admit, I am experienced in the majority of the things listed, but my problem is that I do not use my list to my advantage. With a few thousand subscribers, I really should put it to use. This book provides good tips for doing that.