Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Addi Art Diamond Circular Limited Edition Needle
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

75%
25%

on January 31, 2013
I Love Addi Knitting Needles only . The main reason being the smoothness and the points are just right for me. Specially Addi Click ons with Nickle plated tips.They are just right for me. slick and Fast Knitting. The stitiches slide so well and smoothly and the tips are just right not too blunt and not too pointed. I use the the 6" tips with stoppers for straight Needles. I own all addi circulars and all Click on se ts.. I have the red Heart shped stoppers to fit the cords. I would like same to fit the ends of the Needle tips so I can use them as straight 6" needles too.
The Size 15 addi Diamonds are great to make Afghans with double strand Yarn and goes fast.
on May 17, 2013
I have two pair and I am about to make a seamless scarf. I know it's spring time but with my jacked up hands, the scarf will be ready for winter. Asides from being pretty, they well balanced.
on February 11, 2015
Love these needles!!
on June 30, 2015
These needles are not worth $100 by any stretch of the imagination. Very disappointed