Customer Discussions > The Element of Freedom forum

Addicted to "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 25, 2009 9:42:32 AM PST
LuKasAV6 says:
"Un-thinkable" casts some kind of spell on me. Alicia is so good on this one. And the lush arrangement, Drake's subtle background vocals, and kick a$$ beat just hypnotizes me.

I'm not really a big Alicia Keys fan, but this song is like crack to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2010 8:16:26 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 13, 2010 8:17:51 AM PST
EnCore says:
I absolutely agree with you. That is my favorite track on the album. I feel that the beat itself is special and Alicia's voice is so sweet and she sings with such powerful emotion and passion. Everytime I listen to it I feel like I'm being snatched away somewhere to a peaceful state of mind.

Posted on Jan 16, 2010 9:08:35 PM PST
Speakerboxx says:
I can play that song OVER and OVER again without getting bored! it definetly is hypnotizing and takes you to another place!

Posted on Jan 19, 2010 9:21:47 PM PST
Oh my I am glad I am not the only one. This is probably the 15th time I've listened to this song today. The beat is on point, the message is where it's at. Loves it. This makes me want to buy the album!

Posted on Feb 24, 2010 8:41:12 PM PST
Honestly, I do think almost all the songs on Alicia's record are great. I honestly though think the only song that wasn't good was the collaboration with Beyonce' on Put It In A Love Song. They both don't have a lot of chemistry.

Posted on Feb 25, 2010 11:21:24 AM PST
Anastasia says:
Out of the whole album, "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" was the most mesmerizing song on it. Don't get me wrong, I liked the ones she has out on the radio now, but "Un-Thinkable" became the high point of that album to me.

Posted on Mar 25, 2010 4:28:34 PM PDT
O. Young says:
I agree, this album is really good, I love all the songs, but "Un-Thinkable" really stands out in a good way! One of the my favorites albums by her.

Posted on Apr 9, 2010 10:07:37 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 9, 2010 10:07:55 AM PDT
Brok Bunnell says:
This is the next single! I couldn't be any happier. It's the best song on the album, by far!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un-Thinkable_(I'm_Ready)

Posted on Jun 26, 2010 6:51:31 AM PDT
Debdot says:
just got my fix today by finding the video on VH1 Soul. mesmerizing!!

Posted on Aug 3, 2010 10:09:49 AM PDT
emily reed says:
can you just buy the single

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 4:03:56 PM PDT
C. Murray says:
This is my theme song, I love Un-Thinkable. This song and the video is the situation I'm in now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Dec 25, 2009
Latest post:  Aug 24, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Element of Freedom
The Element of Freedom by Alicia Keys (Audio CD - 2009)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (216)