5.0 out of 5 stars SHORT, CHEAP, AND WORTH EVERY PENNY
Published on March 2, 2003 by Jim Pollock

1.0 out of 5 stars Pamphlet Not a Book
Pamphlet Not a Book: It's not a book. It's a pamphlet. Cost too much for a pamphlet. Advertisment is misleading.
Published 11 months ago by Carolyn M. Tutwiler

5.0 out of 5 stars SHORT, CHEAP, AND WORTH EVERY PENNY, March 2, 2003
This review is from: Addictive Relationships: Why Love Goes Wrong in Recovery (Paperback)
A MUST READ FOR ANYONE IN RECOVERY. This book may save your life along with your sobriety. Anything by Gorski is good, but since we have short attention spans, this one is short enough (about 24 pages)that you may be able to finish it. Read it before it's too late. I didn't, and I will (seriously) die because I didn't. You are not special and unique. You can make a list of your addictions in order of importance, and you'll go to the next one when you stop what you're doing now. Food and Love are second on a lot of lists, and you are getting your emotions back. You'll find that out once you read this. Test Step 3 once love hits. Even the First Step. They become your drug of choice (1), and you cannot control anyone (3), especially another addict. Imagine someone else trying to control you. But you can't stay away, you're addicted to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars For ALL in recovery who think relationships is problem #2., August 17, 2003
By A Customer
A precious and practical little book that very clearly and accurately explains what and why we repeat the destructive patterns - patterns I've done all my life. Even after 3 years in recovery, I found myself in a hopeless (I thought) situation trying to find the "BIG LOVE" that would save me. It inspired me enough to find help in other programs that deal more with feelings rather than not taking that first drink.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pamphlet Not a Book, December 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Vital, October 1, 2013
I was given a copy of this in an all male treatment center. By the grace of God and the program I have remained clean and sober. I get to lead a group to the same center once a week which recently became co-ed. This book literally saved my recovery by bringing truth to me about relationships in recovery and I know it will save someone else. Great to read and even better to share with another addict/alcoholic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and informative, July 10, 2013
This book is very short, you can def. read it in one sitting. Although it is short, it has a lot of helpul information in its contents. I have read the book a few times and cont. to recommend it to clients when I think they will benefit from reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 21, 2014
It was a present for a friend but I found it very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 8, 2014
Thanks, ordered for a dear friend...

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy way to see the paterns than i use to realte with others., October 21, 2005
Learning how i was, hoe i thinkg, feel and act, is easy to me see how i choose muy partners.

Please check this resume of the bussines of building relationship level by level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 24, 2014
Great book

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 13, 2014
Great

Addictive Relationships: Why Love Goes Wrong in Recovery
Addictive Relationships: Why Love Goes Wrong in Recovery by Terrence T. Gorski (Paperback - May 1993)
$4.50 $4.05