Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 5, 2012 3:35:45 PM PST
Scamp4553 says:
Who's better? Adele for sure!

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 1:17:23 PM PST
Mark Sanders says:
Gaga

Posted on Mar 22, 2012 9:01:44 PM PDT
Scamp4553, it's truly a matter of preference. Gaga is the ultimate showman. She has a courageous creativity like no one else. My preference of the two is Adele, simply for the fact that she comes out onstage, stands there and sings--baring her soul. Her voice is solid, the mark of someone who is a true singer. When you see her in concert, her great personality and great sense of humor emerges. I have to say it was the best concert I've ever seen.

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 9:00:51 PM PDT
John Crotty says:
By far & away Adele is better...Gaga is all one gimmick after the next.

Posted on Apr 11, 2012 11:49:27 AM PDT
Jet says:
I'm not gonna choose cause i love both of them. They're the best in their genre. Gaga has single handedly made creativity and art matter again. She hammers on stage and puts on a show you will never forget. and not even that. Just give her a microphone and a piano and she'll tear out your heart with her heartfelt performances.

Adele is just incredible. She's got the voice and the heartfelt experiances you just can't help but relate to and adore.

They're both legends in the making!
Bright futures ahead for both of em. I cant wait to see them blossom even more! :)

Posted on May 4, 2012 1:18:20 PM PDT
W. Morohoshi says:
One uses gimmicks, looks, image, dancers, auto-tune, music videos to rely on. The other doesn't. A true artist.

Posted on May 9, 2012 11:18:55 PM PDT
Michael says:
Adele

Posted on May 27, 2012 3:17:50 PM PDT
Lady Gaga has to resort to using two truckloads of cheesy theatrics, bizarre behavior, nearly naked male dancers, gaudy (and sometimes gross, as in the meat dresses) costumes, and shock value to get attention and make up for the fact that her music, such as it is, is pretty shallow and unoriginal. This from someone who claims to be oh so creative. If she were as creative as she says she is, she wouldn't need all this schlock. Adele on the other hand simply goes out there, belt out her best songs, and the crowd goes wild. Adele's music is so moving that, at the Royal Albert Hall concert, the audience often sang along with her. In fact, at two points in the concert ("Rolling In The Deep" and "Someone Like You") Adele actually invited the audience to sing along with her, which they did with great enthusiasm. That, in my opinion, makes for a far better and more classy act.

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 7:10:17 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jun 29, 2012 12:11:54 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 1, 2012 9:14:11 AM PDT
Ramin D. says:
It's like asking to choose between a fairly lame artist (GaGa, who at least puts in a tiny bit of energy) and an even lamer artist (Adele, who is just plain boring, bellyaches about nothing but lost love, and has repeatedly stated in public that the thing she hates most in life is being a celebrity ... fine then, spare us your misery and just vanish for everyone's good). NEITHER, if you ask me. How about some decent choices, like PJ Harvey or Kate Bush? Now that would be worthy of discussion!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  21 forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Mar 5, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
21 by Adele (Audio CD - 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (2,560)