4.0 out of 5 stars expensive but nice
expensive but nice. Works well, looks good and appears to be well made. expensive but nice. Works well, looks good and appears to be well made.
Published 18 months ago by John H Posselius

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bright enough
Ordering this was a mistake. I can't figure out why there are so many positive reviews. The light is not bright enough for my desk. Not even close. Considering how expensive this is, I expected it to be much better. I'm very disappointed and annoyed that I ordered in the first place and now have to pay shipping on the return.
Published 5 months ago by Amy K.

4.0 out of 5 stars expensive but nice, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Adesso 3660-22 Seek Desk Lamp, Satin Steel Finish (Tools & Home Improvement)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bright enough, February 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great desk lamp, August 2, 2013
The perfect lamp for well focused light. Very bright. The only thing to be aware of is the light "color" is very white.

Good base and heavy enough to handle the extension of the lamp horizontal.

Very happy!!

I would like to add that this is the perfect light for your bedtime reading. The heavily weighted bases is small enough (5" diameter) to fit on the headboard shelf and the long gooseneck allows you to direct the light where it is needed while keeping it controlled and not bothering your partner.

3.0 out of 5 stars can be briter, May 12, 2014
steven (brooklyn, ny United States) - See all my reviews
not as brite as it should be... its dim, good for night stand where you dont want to disturb your partner... not good enough for a desk

5.0 out of 5 stars Shine a light on me, April 4, 2014
Exactly what I needed in a task lamp. Small base, elegant design, bright clean light, cool bulb.

For what it's worth, I only use this lamp occasionally when I'm doing fine work (e.g. working with small parts and screws, trying to read some tiny print, etc.) so I can't comment on using it for extended periods.

I used to have a halogen lamp and I prefer the cooler LED that won't scorch or startle me if I accidentally brush my hand against it. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a desktop, November 15, 2013
Beautiful lamp. Heavy base so you can twist it however you like, bright, focused light, attractive, clean design. I love the on-off switch that keeps your hands away from the light source. Using it on a small corner desk and my husband liked it so much, I have to buy another for his bedside!

Arrived very promptly and very well packed...almost too well....it took ten minutes to undo it all. Highly recommended. If this style suits yours, you'll love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect light for a small desk, October 8, 2013
This light is absolutely perfect for my needs. It's got a small footprint and a bright light that can be moved to exactly where it's needed, leaving me plenty of room for reading materials and lots of light on the reading matter and the keyboard but not on the laptop or monitor itself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Night Stand Lamp, June 18, 2014
W. Woelk (Detroit, MI USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for use on my night stand. My wife and I keep different hours due to different work times and I end up coming to bed after she is asleep. This lamp can be directed so that it does not glare on her and wake her up. It provides enough light that I can come to bed without tripping or bumping into other furniture in our bedroom. It also makes a good reading light, if I want to read after she is asleep.

The entire stem on this lamp is a Goose-neck, even though the photograph makes it look like the lower half might be a fixed tube, its not. Even though the base is weighted, when fully extended horizontally, it can be rather tipsy. I own several LED lamps and the bulb used in this lamp has a cool slightly bluish cast to it, that some people may not care for. I would have liked a warmer LED for use in a bedroom.

I am hoping that the toggle switch on this lamp will hold up better than the touch feature on my previous night stand lamp. It died in less than a year. So far I am very pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brighten your space, March 25, 2014
D. Levine "dlevine01" (East Brunswick, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
Well made, bendable to shine light at the right place. Sturdy base and it never gets hot. 1 negative, I wish the head was a little larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality and good light, March 11, 2014
Use it when BBQing to see the grill. Lights the grill up well while providing some ambient light too. But I store it indoors. Perfect for my purpose.

Adesso 3660-22 Seek Desk Lamp, Satin Steel Finish