Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adesso Eternity Flat Head Desk Lamp, Satin Steel
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 21, 2013
I chose 4 stars because for the price it could have more brightness. It is a little pricey considering it is made in China.

The light is a nice piece to have next to your computer, just enough light to see the keyboard and its immediate surroundings. This is what I need it and did not want to spend a lot for this. However, I wish the bulb was replaceable because at the end of its use, I will have to discard it and I do not believe in polluting the environment.

Otherwise, it does what it describes gives you light but not a lot for those who are looking for long reading hours.
on February 13, 2014
The lamp is so-so. It's about what a lamp is expected to be like--no pluses. But toggle switch is a pain to operate b/c the lamp has to be facing the right way to easily toggle it. I find myself toggling the switch in every direction before it works.
on February 20, 2008
It would be marvelous if this expensive had some specs. Like - what is the power source! No power cord is shown and no batteries?

Sloppy sloppy sloppy doesnt make for good sales.
I would think the manufacturers would want to protect their products with a bit of attention.

Actually, I find some few of the products here on Amazon are very poorly described. I hope that no one is surprised when sales are low.
on December 7, 2007
Don't waste your time!! This product is over priced. I returned the lamp, very disappointed.
on August 24, 2014
this lamp is not only stylish-looking, but it gives off great light, without any heat or "residual" light to disturb a sleeping partner.