5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice keyboard for a reasonable price
I actually bought this keyboard at a CompUSA retail store. It's probably one of the cheapest ones you can find at a retail store; picked it up for $39.99 plus tax.

Published 23 months ago by aznballa161

3.0 out of 5 stars Super-thin, but kinda heavy...
Published 16 months ago by Clayton Costa

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice keyboard for a reasonable price, August 9, 2012
This review is from: Adesso WKB-1000BA Bluetooth 3.0 Mini Keyboard for iPad 2/The New iPad (Personal Computers)

This keyboard is a great keyboard at a great price. It easily connected to my Nexus 7 (although it says that it's for the Ipad 2, it connects to any device that is bluetooth enabled). It has several "Ipad" hot keys on there but some of these also work with other devices.

The build and appearance of this keyboard is above average. I would give it an 8/10. The base is made of aluminum which makes the keyboard look high quality. The keys are very nicely made and look great. A couple of issues are that the keys maybe be a little small for some people which may make it a bit difficult for them to type. The Backspace key is small and not large like on many keyboards. Another issue with the build is that the keyboard itself is flat, with not option to make a bit inclined which some people prefer.

Performance wise, this keyboard is fantastic. Like many bluetooth keyboards, you will get moments where it will repeat letters even though you only press the key once; this usually happens after the keyboard wakes up from being asleep. This keyboard runs on a rechargeable battery which can be charged with a cable that is provided. The charge is quite fast and the keyboard lasts a long time between each charge. Performance wise, I give this keyboard a 10/10. I actually tried the Logitech Tablet Keyboard before buying this one, and performance wise, I prefer this one.

A tip: With a lot of bluetooth keyboards, they automatically go into standby/sleep mode after some time of idling to save battery, when it wakes up, you may have to wait a few seconds for it to work again, you may also get repeated letters as I stated above. To remedy this, I taped down the "Fn" key which is at the bottom left corner of this keyboard, thus preventing the keyboard from going into sleep mode. This key is not really needed unless you are planning on using the hotkeys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thinnest keyboard with real keys, March 21, 2013
This is the third Bluetooth keyboard I've bought, trying to find one that actually feels like a keyboard - this this one is the best yet. I have been using it for weeks so far without having to recharge it. This is not a snap-on keyboard, but is thinner. I am happy to carry two items in my case. There is no problem using this with any Bluetooth device, unlike a snap-on cover. So I can use this with my iPhone as well. Metal backing - so strong too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Super-thin, but kinda heavy..., March 4, 2013
Clayton Costa (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Really, really thin keyboard. I also like the fact that it includes an internal battery, that you can charge through micro USB connector. Easy to use, it connected fast with my Android, Win8 and iPhone devices. The problem, for me, was that it is still a bit heavy, specially considering its thickness. It's not horrible, but really didn't fit my use cases very well, so I decided to return it. I would recommend it to anyone that need a really thin keyboard, with good physical feedback and a reasonable layout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adesso Keyboard, January 30, 2013
I have loved this little keyboard to go with my I-Pad. It saves me from having to run into my computer every time I need to type in something!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the price, May 5, 2014
It works fine. Good item for the price. I checked in various websites and the price was a couple of dollars less expensive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Intermittent..., November 2, 2013
Gary Greenberg (Newton, MA United States) - See all my reviews
Bluetooth intermittent right out of the box... Spacebar also intermittent and delete key too close to lock key... Spend another $10 and get the Logitech.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, September 19, 2013
Its awesome, especially in white. I use it for my kindle or my phone. Works great just needs a bit getting used to as its smaller.

4.0 out of 5 stars better than ever, August 23, 2013
Mark OToole (MIDDLE RIVER, MD, US) - See all my reviews
i wish i would have bought this before and i would have never purchased a ipad. i phone does it all with this

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Looking For, August 8, 2013
This little keyboard is exactly what I was looking for! It's the same length as the ipad which means that it fits inside of my current case. The build quality is nice and it looks great. typing does feel a little cramped but not unreasonably so considering the trade off. This will be perfect for taking notes in class on my ipad. FWIW Staples was selling this in store for $60 dollars but thanks to the amazon price check app I got literally the exact same keyboard for $20 bucks! Highly Highly Highly Recommend this keyboard to anyone looking for a companion keyboard that is ipad-sized. This will be replacing my $70 apple wireless keyboard that i originally purchased for my ipad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, July 2, 2013
I love this keyboard and it works great with the Notability app on my ipad. I use it a lot to take notes in my college classes and it works like a charm!

Rate and Discover Movies