Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 28, 2013
I just put in a home theater system and needed these to dress the cables (make them neat) and put them out of sight, these did the trick perfectly, I just stuck them where needed then ran black zip ties through them.

I took it down 1 star for what royal pain the thin plastic that protects the sticky side are to remove, there is no cut corner or anything to get a purchase on it to pull it off. I finally found a trick, using a box cutter blade I would pierce just a tad with the razor at the corner and then "flip" it up quickly and that would lift it in a try or two. Would be nice if these came with black foam, the white makes them jump out so I used a black magic marker on the edges before sticking them onto something. (no points off but it would be nice)

The foam tape on the back of these is wickedly sticky and hold a lot without peeling off, at the biggest point I these hold a bundle holding 6 HDMI, 2 RGB Component, 2 TOSLINK Optical, Coax Cable, and Sub-woofer cable spaced 6" apart on wood and they are holding great, and another with 8 power cords also routed mostly on wood and a few on metal.
on October 30, 2013
Like another reviewer said, the actual unit uses white double-sided tape, not black. Wasn't a problem for me, since I stuck these to the rear of my cabinets anyway, but just FYI. It's only going to fit zip ties though -- velcro ties are simply too wide to fit. Still a nice alternative to cable clips which are typically too small to fit thick power and hdmi cables.
on April 14, 2014
Great product, been trying to find them for an affordable price without waiting weeks to get it shipped internationally. The ones I got looks exactly like the image, with a black double sided foam. I haven't used enough to figure out how durable the product is but so far it's good. My only complaint is that the adhesive rubs off onto the zip-tie when securing something to it. May be less noticeable if using black zip-ties.
Edit: After using a couple more, I found it really difficult to remove the film to expose the adhesive. The first couple I've used seemed to peel off with ease, some peel off easier than others after experimenting with a couple more. The adhesive also comes off from the plastic sometimes if put under a load.
on May 2, 2014
When you can't use the screw in saddle types on things like computer cases, desks, home theater stands, around the kitchen, etc - these things work very well. So far I've used them to bundle up computer cables inside and outside of the case, home theater cables, and also some wiring inside of my car that I try to keep out of site.

To date I haven't had any issues with them loosing grip and falling out of place. They are actually pretty tough to take off once you stick them to something well - it may damage finish on some cheaper wood finishes. Also, if you pull your zip ties too tight, expect to break the mounts holding them in, pretty much common sense.
on April 20, 2013
These Tie mounts were Great, Good adhesive strong for thin wires and thick ones. Even a Air conditioner cable. The strip comes right off with out a hassle. The price is right 100 for under ten bucks.
on November 13, 2013
These cable tie mounts work well, make sure to do surface presp before placing them or they will come off, the backing is not 3M but it is plenty sticky as long as you do your part. The only downside is the backing is white as another reviewer has stated, so if your looking for something with a black backing dont get them.
on December 18, 2013
I've been using these for EVERYTHING! Running inside Christmas lights? grab a cable tie base holder...placing some outside on the vinyl door trim?...grab a cable tie base holder. I've been going nuts w/ these things. Where have they been all my life?!. Almost funny, in a sad, pathetic way.
on February 23, 2014
I bought these to help me with some cable management needs behind my computer & my entertainment system.

These worked well & I'm glad I bought them. As you may have guessed, these things do the best when stuck to a flat solid surface. Even then, they won't hold a lot of weight. Many of the materials that were on the back of cabinets/desks I have didn't work well. Once I learned this and started putting them on the edges/corners of the furniture, where more solid material was used, they worked much better.

They did work well for me. I will say that the liner you need to pull off of the back them so they'll stick is very hard to remove (a minor complaint). Maybe there's a trick I'm missing, but the liners aren't split/slit anywhere to make the job easier. After a while, I got the hang of it and everything worked well. Again, I'm probably missing something very simple that would have improved this.
on May 10, 2016
I just received these self adhesive cable tie down bases and immediately started using them. They are currently holding 4 thick cables and don't even break a sweat. I really like this product and I am glad I purchased them.
on November 8, 2015
Very good mounts, and good double sided tape..
I am using them to hold up lights on my back porch.

The only bad thing is the tape is white, not black so it sticks out a little.
Other wise 5 stars..