4.0 out of 5 stars Color was not as expected..
Published on December 6, 2011 by LisaRuiz

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price but avoid tiled surfaces.
Published on January 5, 2011 by cm steig

4.0 out of 5 stars Color was not as expected.., December 6, 2011
This review is from: Adi Designs Womens Microsuede Mid-calf Boots (Apparel)
I ordered the "Camel" color as I was trying to find some cheap "Ugg" style boots online in a light tan (I had some before). I ordered Journee Collection black ones last year and was very pleased, so when I saw this brand had the camel color I was looking for AND the black ones for a gift for my mom, I decided to go with these instead (Journee Collection did not have the tan "camel" color) - kill two birds with one stone. Well, the black ones were fine, but the "camel" colored ones were more chestnut (almost like the darker reddish brown boots that are becoming an increasingly popular color choice these days). Normally, I would just keep these and order another pair online from another seller that I know carries the lighter color, but I already have this color of boots - I wanted the light tan ones. So I am returning them and spending more money on another pair.

Bottom line: These are not Ugg quality, but the price reflects that, and in my opinion, the purchase is worth it. Just make sure you realize that every color is as shown online EXCEPT the camel color, which is more like the thumbnail picture color than the picture enlarged color when clicked on. And as far as size goes, I would recommend ordering true to size and possibly a 1/2 size down since they usually "stretch" pretty well, or a 1/2 size up won't hurt with thick socks and wide feet. I wear a size 8 1/2 in boots and I always order a size 8 in these type of boots because of the "give" - they are more like slipper sizes.

FYI - I used to have Uggs many years ago, and my first pair ripped out through the side within the first few weeks and I had to sew it back up and my second pair lasted me about 15 years (until just a few years ago). Both were over $120 each, so you can't base something on a few isolated incidents - flukes happen with everything and everyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price but avoid tiled surfaces., January 5, 2011
I've been wearing these daily since I got them. They seem to hold up alright. Watch out for tiled surfaces and hard wood floors!!! The bottoms have no traction whatsoever and I ended up sliding across my kitchen floor (hard wood floors) as soon as I stepped onto in these boots. The same thing happened while walking through a grocery store. Every step I took my feet would slide out from under me. They're getting better the more I wear them and hopefully wear out the bottoms and give them more traction. Other than them being slippery I really like them especially for the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots, February 1, 2012
These boots are very warm and for the most part comfortable. They are not for wet or slick surfaces. The bottom of the boot has no grip and I have to be very careful on smooth and wet surfaces because they cause me to slip and fall.

5.0 out of 5 stars best fake uggs ever!!, October 10, 2011
Order these boots!! they are great, have had them for almost a year and like new, even in a ski resort town!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!, February 9, 2012
I bought my daughter 2 pairs of these boots a few years ago. They are warm and comfortable for the fraction of the cost of other boots. She even has asked for another pr for her birthday!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the color, September 12, 2013
The color is great and I hope I can find one in another color like sparkley red or red suede....

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, August 15, 2013
I rated this five stars, let me emphasize, they are not uggs. No, they are not. Their not made of sheepskin, it's more like a faux sheepskin. It's warm, not itchy, it is a bit flimsy, but, very well made, their not water resistant. The bottom is very slick. Don't wear on concrete, don't wear on slippery or wet floors nor in rain. These are more like house slippers not outdoor boots. I have to also say that they do run a little big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., November 9, 2013
This review is from: Adi Designs Womens Microsuede Mid-calf Boots (Apparel)
I got a pair of Adi boots in camel(size 10) last year and wore them all winter long almost 5 days a week, only alternating between these and a pair of black GoJane boots in the same style. The GoJane boots separated from the sole by the end of winter and now I need to glue them back down, but the Adi boots are perfectly fine. I know these are cheapo boots but I still don't plan on buying a new pair every single year, and with these I hopefully won't have to. For the price, I say get Adi. They're cute, warm, go with everything, and fit well. I can even wear fuzzy socks and skinny jeans and still fit into these. The lining is plush and even after a year has still held up well. Can't expect much more from a pair of twenty buck shoes made in China!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color red, November 25, 2013
Love the red color of these boots. The fit great and very comfy. I'm allergic to wool now and can't wear my uggs, bummer. But these are a great replacement for the uggs and I get compliments too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Confortable, August 4, 2013
Very confortable one. It seems a weird boot on the picture but looks fine in person. This product has a pretty good quality.

Adi Designs Womens Microsuede Mid-calf Boots