4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for the price - but with a few caveats
Published on May 30, 2011 by Whiskey Tango

2.0 out of 5 stars Screen too dark
Watch look pretty cool in picture. The problem is the screen is so dark you have to push the light button on side to see what time it is. Ad says it's a Men's watch. I"m average size and the bad is very snug on the last hole in the band. I'm looking for a different watch.
Published 9 months ago by Royce Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for the price - but with a few caveats, May 30, 2011
This review is from: Adidas Men's ADH4003 Black Peachtree Digital Watch (Watch)
Full featured watch, with a very cool interface. Two time displays (good for travelling), chronograph, countdown timer, and four alarms in an attractive, water resistant design, all for around $40.00. In the two days I've owned it, I've taken it paddleboarding and on a ten mile hike (with multiple river crossings), and it has held up well. Two things I wish were better:

1) The screen -- Dark display with low contrast means that the display is somewhat difficult to see. Works fine outdoors (but still a little dark), but I can see how this can bother a lot of people.

2) The buttons -- They are large and stick out, leading to lots of accidental pushes. While hiking, I had to get into my backpack several times, and when I put my backpack on, the shoulder strap kept hitting and activating the buttons.

Other than these two gripes, I like the watch. I've been looking for a reverse LCD watch in a simple package that I can wear both at the office and outdoors. The Casio G series watches are attractive, but they are simply too bulky (one of the ones I looked at was 3/4 of an inch thick!) and had too many extraneous design features (bulky case was too loud for my taste). The Peachtree has similar features as the G series watches, in a simpler, minimalist case, at half the price. If you can live with the two issues I listed above, you will be happy with this watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Screen too dark, December 19, 2013
Royce Brown (Acworth, Ga United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Adidas Men's ADH4003 Black Peachtree Digital Watch (Watch)
Bought the watch brand new got it a week later opens the box the Watch didn't even work. Very disappointed to say the least then had to go to the hassle of shipping the watch back. Now I am waiting to get my money back. This is just my experience!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a watch, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Adidas Men's ADH4003 Black Peachtree Digital Watch (Watch)
I got this watch for my brother, and he absolutely loves it. This watch had a nice blacked out look which is popular right now and it's an appropriate size for a watch.

The other reviews are right when they say that the numbers are a bit dim and I could see it being hard to read in very bright sunlight. This is why my product rating has 1 star deduction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Watch!!, June 20, 2012
This review is from: Adidas Men's ADH4003 Black Peachtree Digital Watch (Watch)
I love this little watch. I bought it for looks and functionality. It is sexy as hell, and it keeps time fairly well. Mine seems to lose 1 second every week or so, which isn't too bad I suppose. I also like the alarm and stopwatch functions. Overall, it is a great watch for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best watch for everyday use, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Adidas Men's ADH4003 Black Peachtree Digital Watch (Watch)
its the best watch i've had, i lost it once and replaced it for the same.

it is really trendy and comfortable to wear. i have gotten many complements of how well it looks to me :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, but it's small, October 7, 2011
This review is from: Adidas Men's ADH4003 Black Peachtree Digital Watch (Watch)
The Adidas Peachtree is a really great looking watch. The display is nice and it's pretty easy to set the time up correctly. The watch is just small. I have large wrists and this fits on the first hole on the band.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Adidas Men's ADH4003 Black Peachtree Digital Watch (Watch)
EXCELLENT, THE PRODUCT I COME IN THE ESTABLISHED TIMES, IN GOOD CONDITIONS, GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE, I LOVE IT

3.0 out of 5 stars it is ok., June 2, 2014
This review is from: Adidas Men's ADH4003 Black Peachtree Digital Watch (Watch)
just like in the picture, nothing much. the display is too dark, it is hard to see the number, only when i press the light button i can see clearly the number. i don't recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Adidas Men's ADH4003 Black Peachtree Digital Watch (Watch)
I really like this watch. The display is very clear and has all the needed functions. Very small band though. I have larger wrists and have to wear it on the last notch. Sizing is the only reason for the 3 stars.

Adidas Men's ADH4003 Black Peachtree Digital Watch