5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it
My husband loves this watch for referring soccer games. It has a very large face so it wouldn't be good for small wrists but it's really easy to read while referring.
Published 8 months ago by Nanni

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Watch but huge
I like this watch but it was way too big one my arm. Got in the way a lot and the band wasn't very flexible.
Published 14 months ago by jdn

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Adidas Men's ADP6035 Black Polyurethane Quartz Watch with Black Dial (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love it!, July 30, 2013
I chose a five star rating for this watch because it is affordable and it was delivered without any damage. I recommend this watch coz aside from the brand name it is really a stylish watch suitable for everday use.

4.0 out of 5 stars type of warranty, June 26, 2013
I really like this watch but I want to know how many years is the warranty on the clock. and in their specification says nothing about the time duration of the warranty clock.
Thanks and I hope your answer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!!, June 20, 2013
Bought it as a gift and it was a hit!! A little hard to read the tiny writing in the instruction booklet but basically most people know how to set a watch...

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Watch but huge, April 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars go for it, March 9, 2013
for this money, it is awesome watch. It is nice design as well. I'd say go for it and don't even think. I have been already using for about a year and it doesnt have any problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool!, April 25, 2014
my son loves it, it looks great on his wrist. The numbers are big and clear. Any Adidas lover should like this watch very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, April 22, 2014
Excellent watch, i love it
the combination red and black is very very strong
i like the design
thanks guys

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty big. Pretty cool, April 12, 2014
There's some comments of people concerned about the size of this piece. After all, as everything, it's just a matter of taste. I'm skinny as hell but kind of tall, and I've been perceiving that big-faced watches kind of help me to not look even skinnier as small ones do, but that's just my point.

Now about the clock itself, it's really basic but visually neat. The three stripes give it the sporty but stylish look that some of you might be looking for, yelling Adidas all over it. Nice, just nice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, January 7, 2014
I ordered this watch for my husband for Christmas, wanted to try something different than the Timex watches he usually buys. The face on this watch is HUGE!!! If you want/like that - then this watch would be great for you - not for us though.

Rate and Discover Movies