4.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable - Good Price
Scaning Amazon for an pair of lightweight, casual, comfortable pair of golf shoes since I am now switching from a "rider" to a "walker" and my Footjoys are just TOO heavy.

Published 23 months ago by Travel Pro

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit but........
The fit is good. I have used it for 10-12 times. When I played golf in a mildly wet fairway, moisture developed and my socks got wet. Probably vulcanization is not that good. However, I can probably still use it during summer months.
Published 15 months ago by Cesar I. Diomampo

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable - Good Price, February 21, 2013

Discovered these Adidas Streets on sale and placed an order through TGW. I received my Streets in about six days, opened the box and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the shoes, there was even two sets of shoelaces included, one Cognac Brown and One Tour White. I immediately threw on the Cognac Brown laces and was a bit disappointed in the fit. I am a size 9.5/10.0 and I ordered a 10.0, the width was a slightly tight (ordered medium width) and my toes felt slightly tight near the tips. Long story short, two days later I had a tee time and laced these things up even though the fit wasn't perfect. After walking the course for about an hour, I noticed that the tips of my toes were not touching and the width was pleasantly comfortable. I finished the round delighted with the shoes.

Performance - This is my first pair of waffle soles/spikes so I need to make an apples to oranges comparison to soft-spikes. When compared to soft-spikes I think the performance is fairly comparable, I played one round in the morning when the grass was wet and I felt as though my soft-spikes grabbed a bit better. In dry conditions, the Streets perform well!

The only reason this isn't a 5 star rating is the initial fit. When ordering a pair for yourself, keep in mind that these ran a tad small for me, As a point of reference, I am a "tweener" on shoe size, between med. and wide, and between 9.5 and 10 depending on the manufacturer. I am extremely satisfied with these Streets and highly recommend the Adidas Street golf shoes.

Hit 'em straight!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Golf Shoes but..., October 27, 2013
Bub (Benbrook, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Mens Adidas AdiCross Golf Shoes Size 10 Medium 671515 Cognac Brown (Apparel)
These shoes have performed on the course flawlessly. They are comfortable and provide ample traction. The spikeless nubbies on the bottoms have held up very well showing almost no wear after almost a year of use.

The only complaints I have about these shoes are both not related to performance on the golf course.

The complaints:

First, they squeaked for the first couple of months. My golf buddies would point it out at every opportunity. Both shoes would squeak, squeak, squeak as I would walk/ However, the squeaking stopped after a couple of months as they became broke in and now I don't notice it and no-one mentions it anymore.

Second, moisture has discolored the leather upper making them look old past their age. I'm sure a little polish would help but I would recommend the regular application of a waterproofing cream or spray before ever stepping on a course.

All in all, I would recommend these to my buddies and I would purchase again at a reasonable price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit but........, October 10, 2013