5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas
Need I say more than: Adidas? This brand means quality, and these were no exception.

It takes a few weeks to get used to walking on the rubber fingers, as they are quite hard and will rub your foot for the first few weeks. Afterwards, you don't even notice it anymore. Socks help to get used to them.
Published 4 months ago by NOXFLADD

3.0 out of 5 stars A pair of slippers AND a great torture device?
Published 4 months ago by R. Correa

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas, March 6, 2014
NOXFLADD (Fullerton, CA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars A pair of slippers AND a great torture device?, March 25, 2014
Well I have had a similar product (from Nike) for years. I really needed to get some new ones. I found these here at Amazon and they are similar than my old ones so... They are great. They look cool but.... you will know and FEEL what walking on hundreds of nails feels like. (maybe I'm exaggerating a little...) but those hundreds of tiny little "nubs" will try to burrow their way into the soles of your feet. Very painful. I was not going to give up on these so I bought those Dr. Scholl's thingies for the bottom of your feet and now, they're good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Hubby, January 26, 2014
My husband was thrilled that I found these for him before we left on an anniversary vacation to the tropics. They fit well and look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit as expected, January 6, 2014
6th pair ordered in 3 years------First ones can still be worn but looked a little trashed gave to Goodwill for resale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Men's Slide Sandal, December 26, 2013
Flip flop is just as expected. Fit is nice especially with the adjustable velcro strap. The messaging bristles are pretty firm. Nice product overall.

Rate and Discover Movies