Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 3, 2013
This was tight through the arms and too short in the torso. I laid just on top of my pants. This was a shirt I picked out to run in I would have liked it to be a little longer I gave it to my 13 yr old son to wear and it fit him perfectly.
on October 19, 2012
Arms are too snug and a bit long. The length can be viewed as a good thing because it can protect your wrist from sunburn even when you're wearing gloves. However the upper arm area is too snug. If I had a lot of muscles it would be even worse!
-- Marta L. in San Diego
on January 26, 2013
I ordered an XL and could barely get it over my arms. I thought it might be a child's XL but it barely fit my 14 year old. The arms are too snug. I am returning it (which I rarely do).
on December 4, 2013
I wear an XL normally and so bought an XL. I could barely get it on and had to give it away. Also, this is supposed to be fitted, which I didn't realize. Order a size or 2 bigger than you normally wear.
on December 20, 2012
These are pretty nice shirts for the price. The shirt itself, like others who have reviewed, is a little tight in the upper arms. I am not a large woman, but do work out and have decent sized biceps. Having read the reviews, I ordered in xl just to make sure I had enough room in the arm area to be comfortable when running (actually, purchased 3, two were for my running partners) and we all like the shirts a lot with the nice vibrant colors and fabric, but all felt like buying in xl to overcompensate in the arm area, ended up giving us a smidge too long in the sleeve length...again, this was ok, as it gives us a little extra warmth on those cold morning runs.
Overall, nice product, but consider ordering at least 1 size larger than you normally wear.
on December 27, 2012
The material might not bother some people, but I'm super sensitive when it comes to fabrics and how they feel on my skin. I tried it on and took it off almost immediately (keep in mind, this was without washing it). I also found that it ran too small. I'm usually a large, but this was more like a women's small. I had hoped I could layer it for working out, but now I'm considering a return.
on January 28, 2013
el vendedor muy responsable el producto llego sin detalles sellado y la talla pedida llego en la fecha acordada se lo recomiendo 100%
on January 19, 2013
The sizing was a little smaller than anticipated, but overall the product itself is wonderful. I would recommend this to a friend.
on November 26, 2012
Ordered an XL in three of these shirts.. I am nowhere near an XL in size, but like my shirts loose-fitting. Extremely disappointed when I received shirts today .. the smallest XL I've ever seen! There is no way the torso length is an XL!! Ridiculous! Arm length is fine, however... makes me wonder if the shirts are irregular?? I've just never seen an arm length true to size and the body length is so off???!!???
on November 18, 2012
Sizing is smaller with this name brand. Tees were sent expeditiously and I was excited since I got them for summer sports. Everything good except sizing issue. Now I have to shed a few pounds. UGH!