4.0 out of 5 stars great shirts, wrong size info
I have to wear sporty polos for my job. These are great shirts, nice and light weight and comfy. But the sizing info on amazon is not right. I am usually a size 4-6, so I got smalls and they were fit for a size 0-2. The mediums are still fitted, but good.
Published 21 months ago by angelina

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed.
It is not what I expected. The size ran a bit small, I purchased an xl but had to give it to my daughter who wears small to medium. Unlike the photo, the cut is straight.
Published 17 months ago by A.J.F.

4.0 out of 5 stars great shirts, wrong size info, October 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and long shirt, July 12, 2012
I was happy to see this was as long as I expected. A lot of the time golf shirts are short and that can be so obnoxious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Golf Shirt but Thin, February 19, 2013
I wear these for golfing and they are very flattering and just the right length. At small, the size was true to fit for my short frame (5'1"). However, I caution that the fabric is very thin. The darker ones like dark red/dark blue should be ok but the light blue will show through especially if it is a bright day. I was a little chagrined to note that my white sports bra was showing for some of the pictures taken during a game. For the price this is a good shirt and it does wick moisture well but I would be very mindful when selecting the colors.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed., February 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars great shirt but sized a little small, August 12, 2012
This shirt is a great ladies golf shirt! It is comfortable and washes ok. The color is exactally as shown (light blue). The size ran a little small. I ordered a small and it fits, but a medium probably would have been better for me. Nevertheless, it's a great golf shirt.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits small, April 25, 2013
I purchased a large, which I normally wear. This shirt runs smaller then normal, its almost like a small medium.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, April 3, 2013
The fabric is lightweight and well-made. Stays nice and wrinkle-free. Sleeves and torso seem a bit short proportionally, but then again I am tall (5'11).

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce shirt, it is like the others, April 1, 2013
I bought one, then liking the color, and feel of the material, I ordered several others in different colors =, it also washes and dries very quickly

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish and comfortable, March 18, 2013
This review is from: A62 Adidas Ladies' ClimaCool Mesh Solid Textured Performance Polo - White - S (Apparel)
great shirt, it is both stylish and comfortable. bought it for a trip to costa rica. It kept me dry and comfortable in the rainforest

4.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, March 1, 2013
I bought this shirt in both the blue and green colors. When they arrived the green one was stained all over with something that looked smokey and brown. Since i didn't pay much for the shirts i figured i would give it a wash. I used some spray n wash and after 2 washings it came clean. It took so long to get the shirts that i figured i would chance it and got lucky! Would get 5 stars if it wasn't damaged.

Rate and Discover Movies