Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adidas Sport Grey Digital Dial Men's Watch #ADP6010
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 1, 2013
I was worried based on pictures that this watch might be too big, but I'm pleased to say that for an adult male, this is a proportional nice looking watch. It's got all the features that I need/want. Stopwatch, timer, alarm, and indiglo light. The red stripes are understated and a nice touch. It's also comfortable. As for the instruction manual, I did see a user say that it didn't match the watch. To be honest, I haven't even looked at it because the features are fairly intuitive, particularly since the features are similar to watches I'm owned in the past.

Finding a decent sport watch is a daunting task, and that's why I generally have to shop online, but I am happy with this one, and I give this my full recommendation.
on February 12, 2014
the product is of excellent quality and highly recommended is adequate and very good, comfortable, quiet, and friendly, everyone who wants one product of its kind highly recommend it without problems.
on June 30, 2013
I LIKE PUMA BRAND, BUT THIS ITEM WAS SOME BEST, THE MATERIAL OF THE DISPALY IS MINERAL, ANDTHE PUMA IS ACRILYC. IT LOOKS VERY WELL, TO CONFIGURE IS SOME DIFFICULT, BUT IT IS A GREAT WATCH, AND THE SELLER IS VERY SERIOUSLY.

I RECOMMNED YOU
on May 1, 2013
is a good product, relationship, quality - price is fair, you can purchase recoemndar comes well packed, good overall. is recommended.
on January 13, 2013
muy bueno, entrega rapida y sin problemas. El producto es uno de los mejores que existen! no hay comparación con ninguno
on April 11, 2013
excelente producto, era lo que en realidad estaba esperando, me llego a tiempo, excelente compra, .) :) :) :) :)
on December 19, 2013
Love how it looks and it's so cheap. It looks like an expensive watch in person. I highly recommend it.
on January 17, 2013
I chose this item for guide all activities in sport when i in the activities it very friendly use to me
on August 19, 2013
Really nice watch, great for gym or running, I have a few watches and this is my favorite sport one.
on December 9, 2013
Excellent watch for the ,I'm hard on watches and for the money it.s earned the money I paid for it.