Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Price:$1,120.24 - $5,259.03

on July 15, 2015
Sold my car that I need to get to work but damn it was worth it. When you put these on its honestly amazing. You can really feel the sold Honda Accord when I walk. My wife called me dumb because I had to quit my job (obviously can't get there) and my kids ask why they don't get to eat tonight but when I let them put these on their feet, they immediately forgive me. Definate buy.
1818 comments|1,161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2015
I flew to the Philipines to sell my kidney. The piss-poor craftsmanship of the sew-up job caused an infection on the way back. That didnt stop me though. When I got home i found my shoes on my doorstep. When i got inside my crib and put them on, my infection cleared up in like 8 minutes. I now have the shoes ive always dreamt of.
33 comments|499 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2015
My grandmother had a change jar with over $500 she's been saving, but I figured she wouldn't mind if I used it to help me pay for these. I also went on the streets and pretended to be homeless while taking my little sister with me so I could get more money. It all worked out in the end. Grandma and the other homeless people said I have great style now
11 comment|257 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2015
I've had these in my Wish List for 8 months now while I save up some coin earned via sperm donation. Roughly 6 1/2 gallons to go and I'll be rockin' these bad boys!
22 comments|206 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2015
My blind sister received her disability check from 2014 and I've been wanting these Yeezys so bad that I swapped out her check with a piece of paper and she didn't know. Yeezy baby.
22 comments|171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2015
This shoes are just amazing. Sold my house, my gf left me and had to drop out of college.
10/10 Would sell my kidney again - IGN
0Comment|237 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2016
My mom had been saving money since I was born for my college tuition, but who needs college when you can get 8 pairs of these, with every step I take I can really feel my future and career flyin away, but totally worth it!!
on January 19, 2016
Do not buy 100% fake had a hard time getting a refund.
review image review image review image
22 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2016
Sold my soul to the illuminati just so I can get these shoes was going to go to Thailand to sell my kidney but I changed my mind , but at the end of the day I finally have these shoes and I still have no job and that's all that matters ; thanks Kanye
on February 24, 2016
I sold my legs for a pair of yeezies and now I can't even wear them because I have no legs!!!